BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
If you like the spice of cinnamon, then this is definitely for you! I personally, don't care for the taste by its self, but I'd be willing to try in a sophisticated mixed drink (Lol) or spiced eggnog of some sort..
Jessica M.
Evans, GA
Didn't really care for the taste of this too much cinnamon but over all it wasn't that bad needs less of the cinnamon taste to it waste expensive very affordable
Meghan H.
I am not a huge fan of this product. I enjoy a good tequila but admittedly, I'm not a huge cinnamon fan. I tried this product but the cinnamon taste was overpowering and did not mix well with the tequila flavor.
Yahaira M.
San Bruno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Loveeee this one is so sweet and strong is my favorite cuervo so far! I had it on the rocks in the bar near my work and jesus the first try lead my to google where could I find a full bottle thank you Safeway!
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
Cinnamon and alcohol? Count me in!!! I'm sure this will make for some interesting holiday fun! Especially because of how smooth the original is this will be fun for all adults at the family gatherings!
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
I am not to fond of tequila but this one with cinnamon is amazing! it has just the right kick of cinnamon with out that nasty after burn
this is my go to when I want a little spice in my life haha
Oriana V.
I could drink tequila for the rest of my life... an no! I'm not a drunk haha, but I really enjoy the flavor of tequila. This distinctive taste, I mean mixed with cinnamon, makes Jose Cuervo be in a higher position because of having the audacity to mix this two flavors.
Tracy S.
This tequila is delicious when served over ice. It is a great way to cure a sore throat and have great smelling breath to boot! Great price for the product and easy to find in the liquor store.
Stephanie E.
It is great during the holiday Christmas season when there is literally cinnamon flavored everything. It can add some real spice to the eggnog or whatever treats/drinks you want to serve.
Arianna L.
Carver, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious! great for mixing with just about anything you would use vodka for! Great straight too with a little spicy kick. If you like flavored alcohol and you like tequila, this is a must.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?