BY JOSE CUERVO

Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this! I've had this at a bar once in the winter time. It doesn't taste like big red. The comparison is hard to say since it's not like many. I love patron those. This brand is okay. I'm satisfied if I'm served this though
kimberly M.
4 out of 5 only because the cinnamon flavor is just a tad strong for me. It is a nice flavor. More of a sipping type. You can mix with sprite to ease the strong flavor, but that kinda takes away from the tequila.
Lizzie L.
Winter Garden, FL
Jose is a favorite of mine. I always buy it as my go to tequila. I tried this flavor because I love cinnamon and I may say that it was really good. It has a great kick to it and is great for parties and get togethers.
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila literally taste like churros. And if you like churros, I would highly recommend. Personally not a big fan, I liked the tequila and would drink, however would not purchase myself.
Bobbi B.
It is a little on the sweeter side, but not syrup like. Great cinnamon flavor, doesn't taste super fake or artificial. The cinnamon also hides the tequila flavor.
Jessica M.
Augusta , GA
Didn't really care for the taste of this too much cinnamon but over all it wasn't that bad needs less of the cinnamon taste to it waste expensive very affordable
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
And Christmas time use the holidays great stomach but mostly he's around Christmas time you know it's Christmas cheer the stuff and it's great cakes and cupcakes
Meghan H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I am not a huge fan of this product. I enjoy a good tequila but admittedly, I'm not a huge cinnamon fan. I tried this product but the cinnamon taste was overpowering and did not mix well with the tequila flavor.
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like the spice of cinnamon, then this is definitely for you! I personally, don't care for the taste by its self, but I'd be willing to try in a sophisticated mixed drink (Lol) or spiced eggnog of some sort..
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Loveeee this one is so sweet and strong is my favorite cuervo so far! I had it on the rocks in the bar near my work and jesus the first try lead my to google where could I find a full bottle thank you Safeway!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?