BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
I am not to fond of tequila but this one with cinnamon is amazing! it has just the right kick of cinnamon with out that nasty after burn
this is my go to when I want a little spice in my life haha
Oriana V.
I could drink tequila for the rest of my life... an no! I'm not a drunk haha, but I really enjoy the flavor of tequila. This distinctive taste, I mean mixed with cinnamon, makes Jose Cuervo be in a higher position because of having the audacity to mix this two flavors.
Tracy S.
This tequila is delicious when served over ice. It is a great way to cure a sore throat and have great smelling breath to boot! Great price for the product and easy to find in the liquor store.
Stephanie E.
It is great during the holiday Christmas season when there is literally cinnamon flavored everything. It can add some real spice to the eggnog or whatever treats/drinks you want to serve.
Arianna L.
Carver, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious! great for mixing with just about anything you would use vodka for! Great straight too with a little spicy kick. If you like flavored alcohol and you like tequila, this is a must.
chris l.
Orange City, FL
Try it you'll like it............................................................... great taste..........................................................................................
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It was a different, unique flavor pairing the cinnamon with tequila. It was hard to pinpoint if I liked it or if I didn't. I just had a shot, not with anything else.
Karla G.
San Ysidro, CA
I do like Tequil and I LOVED this. Great to add something extra to your parties xD Very different in a good way! Recommended for people who like strong drinks but want some flavor.
Talissa G.
Spiciness is not strong it is super smooth .. Perfect for the holidays I love it , it is just right ... Highly recommend it ... @JoseCuervoCinge @influenster #GetStung @JoseCuervo
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Jose Cuervo is another must to have at home. I've only tried the flavored one twice and i have to admit to a great taste. It was smooth and tasty. Do recommend to others to try.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?