BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Nickole G.
Baltimore, MD
Absolutely delicious! I am a big fan of cinnamon! You know stemming from the likes of Big Red Cinnamon Gum, and I usually only drink Cinnamon whiskey, but I had the pleasure of trying this tequila recently, and I absolutely love it!
Rahneisha P.
Long Beach , CA
I love tequila. I didn't know what to expect with this one but I was pleasantly surprised. Snuck drank a sample size at wedding that wasn't serving drinks. Did the trick,but don't think I would buy it or know what to mix with it.
Atiya O.
Minneapolis, MN
I surprisingly really liked this tiquila. The cinnamon flavor actually enhances the tiquila! I have only used this for shots because I am not sure what mixed drink it would work with but it makes the shots a lot easier to take!
Christina H.
Baldwin Park, CA
So I have never really been a fan of alcohol. But this tequila is pretty good. I would have to say the cinnamon in it, is pretty good. It sort of reminds me of fire ball but a lot smoothr taste. I would only give it 3 stars because I don't drink.

But it will definitely be on the holiday to buy list. Especially as a gift
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I'm not a big fan of tequila, even though I drink it sometimes. For tequila, this is pretty good because the cinnamon flavor gives it a really nice, less powerful taste
Angel P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Two words: THE BOMB! ive ran across a lot of people who like patron but i honestly prefer and love jose cuervo! its affordable and very delicious with a hint of sprite
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
I don't know if this is exactly what I have tried before but I have drank a cinnamon liqueur drink before & it was smooth & didn't have to have a chaser. I really don't like anything with cinnamon but what I had was good.
Bobbi B.
It is a little on the sweeter side, but not syrup like. Great cinnamon flavor, doesn't taste super fake or artificial. The cinnamon also hides the tequila flavor.
kimberly M.
4 out of 5 only because the cinnamon flavor is just a tad strong for me. It is a nice flavor. More of a sipping type. You can mix with sprite to ease the strong flavor, but that kinda takes away from the tequila.
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
If you like the spice of cinnamon, then this is definitely for you! I personally, don't care for the taste by its self, but I'd be willing to try in a sophisticated mixed drink (Lol) or spiced eggnog of some sort..
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?