BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I'm not a big fan of tequila, even though I drink it sometimes. For tequila, this is pretty good because the cinnamon flavor gives it a really nice, less powerful taste
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
I don't know if this is exactly what I have tried before but I have drank a cinnamon liqueur drink before & it was smooth & didn't have to have a chaser. I really don't like anything with cinnamon but what I had was good.
Bobbi B.
It is a little on the sweeter side, but not syrup like. Great cinnamon flavor, doesn't taste super fake or artificial. The cinnamon also hides the tequila flavor.
kimberly M.
4 out of 5 only because the cinnamon flavor is just a tad strong for me. It is a nice flavor. More of a sipping type. You can mix with sprite to ease the strong flavor, but that kinda takes away from the tequila.
Meghan H.
I am not a huge fan of this product. I enjoy a good tequila but admittedly, I'm not a huge cinnamon fan. I tried this product but the cinnamon taste was overpowering and did not mix well with the tequila flavor.
Jessica M.
Evans, GA
Didn't really care for the taste of this too much cinnamon but over all it wasn't that bad needs less of the cinnamon taste to it waste expensive very affordable
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY
And Christmas time use the holidays great stomach but mostly he's around Christmas time you know it's Christmas cheer the stuff and it's great cakes and cupcakes
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
If you like the spice of cinnamon, then this is definitely for you! I personally, don't care for the taste by its self, but I'd be willing to try in a sophisticated mixed drink (Lol) or spiced eggnog of some sort..
Yahaira m.
San bruno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Loveeee this one is so sweet and strong is my favorite cuervo so far! I had it on the rocks in the bar near my work and jesus the first try lead my to google where could I find a full bottle thank you Safeway!
Kaniesha K.
College Park , GA
Cinnamon and alcohol? Count me in!!! I'm sure this will make for some interesting holiday fun! Especially because of how smooth the original is this will be fun for all adults at the family gatherings!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?