BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL
Its so funny how I tried this the day I got a virtual voxbox... I had a shot and it hit me a little hard. I'm not a huge fan of tequila. If you drink it with sprite its like a cinnamon roll
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Found this at the wal mart liquor store. It was pretty good. I would say it is pretty similar to fire ball.. I usually drink too much because it goes down so easy it can creep up on ya. lol
Olivia E.
Edelstein, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cinnamon Jose is a must have for holiday season and perfect for making "hot apple pie" for tailgate and bonfires. Go to for holiday entertaining .Comparable to Fire Ball . Affordable . Satisfied every time and will continue with our holiday traditions !
Marlena T.
Coral Springs , FL
I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon drinks. It makes me think of goldschlager but this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Not great but not bad. I would probably drink think again. I love tequila so it's a recommendation for anyone doing mixed drinks for the holidays. Not something you can really just shoot.
karla s.
Miamia, FL
I love tequila, I love it !, I like one, I like with lemon and salt in Maragritas I like, I like tequila sunrise and this brand is excellent, I buy it all the time, the use for years
Marisa B.
St Petersburg, FL
I had never tried tequila before, but a friend recommended that I try this and I'm so glad she did!! Cinnamon is one of my favorite flavors and this definitely doesn't disappoint.
Alicia S.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love this tequila, it's perfect in my egg nog or even mixed in cider. It is my go to for holiday drinks and I love it more than fireball, although I wouldn't take a shot at all.
Nilda C.
Riverview, FL
Great mixed, or alone for shots. Smooth flavor, different taste of what you're accustomed, but the price is right. I would definitely recommend it, and would buy again. Can find it most places near you. Overall I'm very happy with this product.
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
OMG, this tastes really good. I've mixed it with the Irish cream Baily's it was delicious. This would also go great with coffee frappes, or even coolers. This is the kind of drink I can explore with and not just traditionally drinking.
Charlotte D.
Okay so this is kind of good and kind of gross at the same time. I don't know what drink it would be good as but if you like shots then try this chilled with a sugar rim and an orange slice and thank me later. It's so good that way!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?