BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Marisa B.
St Petersburg, FL
I had never tried tequila before, but a friend recommended that I try this and I'm so glad she did!! Cinnamon is one of my favorite flavors and this definitely doesn't disappoint.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
OMG, this tastes really good. I've mixed it with the Irish cream Baily's it was delicious. This would also go great with coffee frappes, or even coolers. This is the kind of drink I can explore with and not just traditionally drinking.
Charlotte D.
Okay so this is kind of good and kind of gross at the same time. I don't know what drink it would be good as but if you like shots then try this chilled with a sugar rim and an orange slice and thank me later. It's so good that way!
Atiya O.
Minneapolis, MN
I surprisingly really liked this tiquila. The cinnamon flavor actually enhances the tiquila! I have only used this for shots because I am not sure what mixed drink it would work with but it makes the shots a lot easier to take!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't really like cinnamon but this flavored tequila is actually pretty good. It can be paired with Coca Cola OR any dark soda. The other variety of tequila they offer is great!
Christina H.
Baldwin Park, CA
So I have never really been a fan of alcohol. But this tequila is pretty good. I would have to say the cinnamon in it, is pretty good. It sort of reminds me of fire ball but a lot smoothr taste. I would only give it 3 stars because I don't drink.

But it will definitely be on the holiday to buy list. Especially as a gift
Nickole G.
Baltimore, MD
Absolutely delicious! I am a big fan of cinnamon! You know stemming from the likes of Big Red Cinnamon Gum, and I usually only drink Cinnamon whiskey, but I had the pleasure of trying this tequila recently, and I absolutely love it!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is ok. Not my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of cinnamon drinks. I thought after trying drinks like fireball I would like this but nope I don't. I drink if it was at a party but other than that I wouldn't buy it. Not impressed.
Rahneisha P.
Long Beach , CA
I love tequila. I didn't know what to expect with this one but I was pleasantly surprised. Snuck drank a sample size at wedding that wasn't serving drinks. Did the trick,but don't think I would buy it or know what to mix with it.
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
I'm not a big fan of tequila, even though I drink it sometimes. For tequila, this is pretty good because the cinnamon flavor gives it a really nice, less powerful taste
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?