BY JOSE CUERVO #56 in Tequila

Michelle B.
Long Beach, CA
Love this more than Fireball! Sweeter, mixes better, overall a great flavored tequila! Has a cinnamon taste but has a smooth taste that doesn't burn as bad. Call me weak, but I like tasting my alcohol.
Sydney R.
Mesa, AZ
Jose has always been one of my favorites, and this one is no exception. Throw a shot into a glass of cider, or have it on its own, either way is fantastic. I was pretty worried at first, cinnamon and tequila don't sound good when I think about it, but it definitely delivers.!
Sonia M.
Austin, TX
This tequila tastes exactly like the red cinnamon candy. I am a tequila drinker but I hadn't tried a cinnamon flavor tequila. I would say if you like flavored tequilas this is one to try. It goes down smooth not a lot of burn and leaves you with that cinnamon candy after taste.
valerie r.
Belton, MO
I love the spicy taste of cinnamon, it makes any shot or mixed drink more fun and unique. Decent price that you don't mind sharing with friends. Can be a bit intimidating at first, but almost everyone I know warms up to the flavor quickly. Will always buy if I see it!
Katelynn M.
I love how this flavor is a big Christmas flavor! It was definitely a crowd pleaser at the Christmas party!!! love it! #getstung
@influenster @JoseCuervo @JoseCuervoCinge
Thalia N.
The taste is loaded with artificial cinnamon and the very sweet flavor of agave nectar. It takes like an alcoholic Red Hots candy. I couldn’t detect any tequila flavor, although I could taste some alcohol in it. It’s cloying and very simple, lacking any sophistication or complexity.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
This is okay to try if your wanting to taste new things and venture out of the "norm" i didn't have a problem with the taste but it is kinda hard to pair with drinks for me at least if any one has suggestions please add them @Influenster @josecuevo #JoseCuevoCinge
Shaina D.
Jacksonville, FL
Its so funny how I tried this the day I got a virtual voxbox... I had a shot and it hit me a little hard. I'm not a huge fan of tequila. If you drink it with sprite its like a cinnamon roll
Rogelio S.
Mentone, CA
Good flavor to start the night off!! My family andI had a couple shots before my sisters wedding and ended up drinking around 8 bottles of it by the end of the night. Recommended to try!!!!
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Found this at the wal mart liquor store. It was pretty good. I would say it is pretty similar to fire ball.. I usually drink too much because it goes down so easy it can creep up on ya. lol
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Fremont, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?