BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Audrianna B.
Redford, MI
When I first bought this I was a little skeptical because of the fact that it's Jose Cuervo which is tequila but once I tried it I was amazed!! It's so good cold the cinnamon taste is not strong at all. Very tasty!
Liselle S.
Oh my goodness. This is one of the worst tasting liquors ever! I love cinnamon and alcohol but definitely not together. It makes the tequila spicy and really gross. I recommend this for people who like spice, heat and booze at the same time. It's good for those who live in cold areas.
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
Getting ready for holiday parties so me n my husband makes sample drinks, made a spiced appledcider i like the sweetness that it has, a bit much on the cinnamon, I'm not the type to eat cinnamon candy/chewing gum but over all as for drinks to get you toasty in these winter days i like it!!
Sandra Dee G.
Fort Wayne, IN
You can never go wrong with tequila. Tequila is my poison. I will choose it every time. Jose cuervo is a good tequila but the cinnamon changes the game. it's has a way different taste then regular tequila but it's worth a try for those people who like cinnamon liquor like fireball, etc.
Efy M.
Evans Mills , NY
Es delicioso , sin duda uno de mis favoritos , tiene un buen precio para ser tan delicioso , sabor a canela un poco seca , lo seguiría consumiendo ! PD : creo que es la competencia de Fireball Jjajaja 😊
katy d.
Grand Prairie , TX
I'm not too particular with cinnamon flavored alcohol...but the Jose Cuervo Cinge! I think this is the best one I've had! The flavors aren't too strong and it goes down smoothly and does not burn at all. Have it chilled and with a side of apple juice and it tastes like an apple pie!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was really skeptical of how this spunded at first, but it's actually not bad. The tequila bite and the cinnamon really evened each other out. Great as a chilled shot, im not sure how else I would drink it.
Nikki R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
At first it was a little too cinnamony for my liking but being a bartender I came up with a few mixtures to tone it down a bit or some off the wall chasers you wouldn't think to use. like gatorade. or childrens juices... Martinellis apple juice takes the burn away immediately too
Michelle B.
Long Beach, CA
Love this more than Fireball! Sweeter, mixes better, overall a great flavored tequila! Has a cinnamon taste but has a smooth taste that doesn't burn as bad. Call me weak, but I like tasting my alcohol.
Sydney R.
Mesa, AZ
Jose has always been one of my favorites, and this one is no exception. Throw a shot into a glass of cider, or have it on its own, either way is fantastic. I was pretty worried at first, cinnamon and tequila don't sound good when I think about it, but it definitely delivers.!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?