BY JOSE CUERVO

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan of the cinnamon flavored liquor. It burns going down as it is, the additional fire kick cinnamon gives isn't appealing. Especially in tequila, I personally feel it kind of cheapens the brand and taste,
katy d.
Bedford, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not too particular with cinnamon flavored alcohol...but the Jose Cuervo Cinge! I think this is the best one I've had! The flavors aren't too strong and it goes down smoothly and does not burn at all. Have it chilled and with a side of apple juice and it tastes like an apple pie!
Nikki R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
At first it was a little too cinnamony for my liking but being a bartender I came up with a few mixtures to tone it down a bit or some off the wall chasers you wouldn't think to use. like gatorade. or childrens juices... Martinellis apple juice takes the burn away immediately too
Michelle B.
Long Beach, CA
Love this more than Fireball! Sweeter, mixes better, overall a great flavored tequila! Has a cinnamon taste but has a smooth taste that doesn't burn as bad. Call me weak, but I like tasting my alcohol.
Sydney R.
Mesa, AZ
Jose has always been one of my favorites, and this one is no exception. Throw a shot into a glass of cider, or have it on its own, either way is fantastic. I was pretty worried at first, cinnamon and tequila don't sound good when I think about it, but it definitely delivers.!
Sonia M.
Austin, TX
This tequila tastes exactly like the red cinnamon candy. I am a tequila drinker but I hadn't tried a cinnamon flavor tequila. I would say if you like flavored tequilas this is one to try. It goes down smooth not a lot of burn and leaves you with that cinnamon candy after taste.
valerie r.
Belton, MO
I love the spicy taste of cinnamon, it makes any shot or mixed drink more fun and unique. Decent price that you don't mind sharing with friends. Can be a bit intimidating at first, but almost everyone I know warms up to the flavor quickly. Will always buy if I see it!
Katelynn M.
I love how this flavor is a big Christmas flavor! It was definitely a crowd pleaser at the Christmas party!!! love it! #getstung
@influenster @JoseCuervo @JoseCuervoCinge
Sam A.
Sunbury, PA
On tequila night that's all I drink and I usually grab or ask for some Jose cus it's a Jose might!! I recommend to everyone and basically this is all I'll take shots of!! I like it and I don't like to much alcohol I don't drink much but when I do this is my go to!!
Thalia N.
The taste is loaded with artificial cinnamon and the very sweet flavor of agave nectar. It takes like an alcoholic Red Hots candy. I couldn’t detect any tequila flavor, although I could taste some alcohol in it. It’s cloying and very simple, lacking any sophistication or complexity.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?