BY JOSE CUERVO #50 in Tequila

Arvetta F.
Vallejo, CA
Add a little bit of this tequila to some apple juice or cider, add a cinnamon stick and feel your body go from chilly to toasty! The cinnamon flavor in this drink is just right... Not too much and not too little! Bottoms up!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Jose Cuervo is my favorite tequila so it's always a staple in my cabinet. The cinnamon flavor is definitely different and adds a nice touch when mixing or even taking shots. It's not my absolute favorite flavor but if you're into cinnamon you'll probably enjoy it.
Corey Z.
I tried this for the first time recently and was pleasantly surprised. I am not a fan of cinnamon liquors, especially fireball or things of that nature I did not expect to like this as a shot, but surprisingly I really enjoyed it. Would purchase on my own
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
I hate this stuff, tastes horrible and it BURNS! I''m giving it a 3-star rating because to be fair I am not much of a cinnamon fan to begin with anyway, so maybe if cinnimonwas your thing you would enjoy this but its definitely not for me.........
Mandy S.
Love jose cuervo tequila gold makes anytime a good time when u drink responsibly i used jose cuervo tequila gold to make lime Jell-O shots for my sisters wedding they were a big hit my brother in law was born in mexico so he really loved them
Megan Z.
I am not a big fan of liquor but Jose Cuervo is great for when I want some margaritas. It's great value and lasts me quite awhile. If i want to make margaritas, this is what I use. I'm a repeat consumer and would recommend to others.
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
This was brought to a party I went to over the summer and I was half expecting it to be somewhat like Fireball, but it wasn't. It was like when you chew Big Red gum and it just sort of burns you and doesn't taste that great. I wouldn't buy it for myself, but I'm sure you could make some interesting mixed drinks with it!
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
As a bartender I love to try all the new products when they hit the shelves! The bar I work at got this bottle last year and I was a little hesitant to try it. Cinnamon Tequila?! Turns out, they go together better than expected. It's not my go to flavored tequila but it does a good job of putting a little fire in ya!
Jeanean A.
Ridgefield, NJ
Oh my gosh! You wouldn't think cinnamon and tequila would go together, but I tried a cinnamon margarita once at a restaurant and immediately went out to pick up this bottle. It makes for some perfect holiday cocktails.
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
So yummy and does the trick. I don't usually mix the Cinnamon with anything, I like to do a shot. It goes down smooth. I really don't have anything to compare it to as I never have tried any other cinnamon Tequila before
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?