BY JOSE CUERVO #51 in Tequila

Megan Z.
I am not a big fan of liquor but Jose Cuervo is great for when I want some margaritas. It's great value and lasts me quite awhile. If i want to make margaritas, this is what I use. I'm a repeat consumer and would recommend to others.
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
This was brought to a party I went to over the summer and I was half expecting it to be somewhat like Fireball, but it wasn't. It was like when you chew Big Red gum and it just sort of burns you and doesn't taste that great. I wouldn't buy it for myself, but I'm sure you could make some interesting mixed drinks with it!
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
As a bartender I love to try all the new products when they hit the shelves! The bar I work at got this bottle last year and I was a little hesitant to try it. Cinnamon Tequila?! Turns out, they go together better than expected. It's not my go to flavored tequila but it does a good job of putting a little fire in ya!
Tamisha P.
I'm not a big fan of cinnamon however this particular beverage had a hint of cinnamon it was not overpowering it was not overbearing I would definitely say I would try this product again. PS I took an original photo but deleted it by accident.
Jeanean A.
Ridgefield, NJ
Oh my gosh! You wouldn't think cinnamon and tequila would go together, but I tried a cinnamon margarita once at a restaurant and immediately went out to pick up this bottle. It makes for some perfect holiday cocktails.
Kahli K.
Blacklick, OH
This stuff was so good. I love tequila, it's my drink of choice. This cinnamon infused tequila is delicious, it has a sweet aftertaste with a spicy kick going down. I'm still saving my last drops for a special occasion.
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
So yummy and does the trick. I don't usually mix the Cinnamon with anything, I like to do a shot. It goes down smooth. I really don't have anything to compare it to as I never have tried any other cinnamon Tequila before
Kenna B.
Bristol, VA
I love the cinnamon flavored tequilla. I love anything cinnamon and love the Jose Cuervo tequilla, so together they area great match. I would recommend this liquor to anyone who likes to mix some cinnamon and tequilla.
Christine A.
Asheville, NC
I love this in the winter in a hot cup of cider or tea. Nothing says winter like a hot drink by the fire watching it snow outside. I love winter and great family time for games and cards. Excellent Christmas present
Joseph P.
Stockbridge, GA
My 30th birthday came with this number. Lets just say it was a memorable experience. The taste was interesting for a tequila (I don't think Tequila can be infused with many other flavors). It was a great experience!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?