BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
Even as a debt laden college student, there are better options. The quantity is the main selling point here, but it is important to remember this is hardly tequila. The fact that it is not 100% agave cannot be overlooked and it shows in the final product.

Aroma: Sweet but alcohol laden non the less
Body: As others have said, fairly sticky
Finish: This is a long, hot and sour finish. This might be great if it was chicken.

The main problem here is that there is little to no agave taste, which is what distinguishes tequila, mezcal and sotol from fire waters derived from sugar. For a cheap tequila go with corralejo reposado, El Jiminador or Horonitos.
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
My significant other brought this home one night after I had asked him to pick us up something to drink. my senses immediately started to fire as soon as I smelled the tequila. It has a very strong smell just like the fireball candy. I, myself am a fruity liquor type of person, and don't really go for strong spicy drinks. If that sounds like you, I wouldn't necessarily go for this. The cinnamon in this s strong and causes it to have a strong bite. Although I've only had this drink once, I think it's safe to say I will not purchase this again. However, if it was purchased, I might revisit the idea of drinking this.
Brayden S.
Brayden S.
Tucson
I was a bit skeptical when I first tried the cuervo cinnamon tequila because I am not a big tequila fan but I love fireball so I thought i'd give it a shot. The ground cinnamon in the tequila has a very strong bite and definitely helps to overpower the tequila flavor. I was definitely pleasantly surprised and have repurchased and will buy many bottles in the future!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I was recently gifted this unique flavor of tequila and was pleasantly surprised. It tasted like a mix of tequila and Fireball. While intimidating at first, I'm glad I tried it as it was something new and interesting compared to simple tequila shots. While I wouldn't recommend using it in a mix drink, Cinge Cinnamon is a great alternative to tequila shots.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
I'm usually not a big fan of the cinnamon flavoring in liqueur but I do love me some tequila. So when we decided to try this out I was apprehensive, but I was wrong. It was smooth and delicious and I caught a buzz quick which is good also if you're watching your weight... any who we had a great night and hardly had a hangover the next day!! woop!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I got a free 2oz bottle of the Cinnamon Flavored Tequila with a purchase of a large bottle of Cuervo Tequila Gold and I have to report is was great! I hate Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey because I am not a big whiskey girl, but I love tequila. With this drink you get the burn of the cinnamon without an overpowering sugary sweetness
Christina H.
Christina H.
Baldwin Park, CA
So I have never really been a fan of alcohol. But this tequila is pretty good. I would have to say the cinnamon in it, is pretty good. It sort of reminds me of fire ball but a lot smoothr taste. I would only give it 3 stars because I don't drink.

But it will definitely be on the holiday to buy list. Especially as a gift
Mark H.
Mark H.
Rochester, NY
This was brought to a party I went to over the summer and I was half expecting it to be somewhat like Fireball, but it wasn't. It was like when you chew Big Red gum and it just sort of burns you and doesn't taste that great. I wouldn't buy it for myself, but I'm sure you could make some interesting mixed drinks with it!
Callie G.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
I enjoyed this tequila a lot more than I thought I was going to. It is a weird combination of flavors but it works together. It definitely met my expectations and is a fairly affordable tequila. It is smooth and mixes well in drinks. I would recommend this alcohol if you like cinnamon flavoring.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Mc Gregor, TX
I love tequila and a good margarita as much as the next person. But there are definitely some tequilas that you cannot drink or shoot without flinching. This tequila is smooth and I like the gold addition -- maybe that is what makes it smooth. Either way, good job Jose Cuervo.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Jennifer E.
Gainesville, FL
Kimberli L.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?
Amanda B.