Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsNoBrand

by NoBrand

★ UNIQUE DESIGN★ : our reusable straw silicone collapsible has case and brush.That’s very Convenient and Easy-To-Carry wherever you go.Whether you have a Party, a Picnic, or a Trip, our JORUBY silicone collapsible straws will be your Best Choice! Their Colors are also very beautiful:Smoke Pink looks quiet Gentle-Light green looks very Gentleman-Gray looks Sexy-Blue makes people Calm.Oh,That’s perfect gift! . ★FDA INSPECTED & SAFE★: Our JORUBY collapsible straws are made from 100% top quality, BPA free, food-grade silicone.Every batch of our silicone goes through a series of lab testing (FDA & RoHs) to ensure quality and safety for you and your family.This ensures that our reusable straws with case have no: Phthalate, Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, PBBs, etc. ★ PROTECT YOUR TEETH & ECO-FRIENDLY★ : In fact, it is very unsafe for children to use a straw with a relatively hard material because of their active nature.But our SOFT, FLEXIBLE bendy nature of silicone straws keep your kids and adults safe from eye pokes, throat gouges, and chipped teeth. Our JORUBY straws drinking reusable are Eco-friendly Because of its food grade silicone and reusable features. ★ EASY CLEANING ★: Our JORUBY silicone straws are incredibly easy to clean. Silicone straws are resistant to extreme temperatures (-40 to 450F) boiling water will also disinfect them entirely. They are compatible with dishwashers to wash. Our reusable silicone collapsible straw has a cute case and cleaning brush. ★ 3 YEARS WARRANTY ★ : We provide 3 Years Warranty,24-Hours Customer Support. If you are not satisfied, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. You are Backed by Our 30 Days, No Hassle, No Questions Asked 100% Money Back Guarantee. Buy now RISK-FREE.

★ UNIQUE DESIGN★ - our reusable straw silicone collapsible has case and brush.That’s very Convenient and Easy-To-Carry wherever you go.Whether you have a Party, a Picnic, or a Trip, our JORUBY silicone collapsible straws will be your Best Choice! Their Colors are also very beautiful - Smoke Pink looks quiet Gentle;Light green looks very Gentleman;Gray looks Sexy;Blue makes people Calm.Oh,That’s perfect gift!; ★FDA INSPECTED & SAFE★ - Our JORUBY collapsible straws are made from 100% top quality, BPA free, food-grade silicone.Every batch of our silicone goes through a series of lab testing (FDA & RoHs) to ensure quality and safety for you and your family.This ensures that our reusable straws with case have no - Phthalate, Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, PBBs, etc.; ★ PROTECT YOUR TEETH & ECO-FRIENDLY★ - In fact, it is very unsafe for children to use a straw with a relatively hard material because of their active nature.But our SOFT, FLEXIBLE bendy nature of silicone straws keep your kids and adults safe from eye pokes, throat gouges, and chipped teeth. Our JORUBY straws drinking reusable are Eco-friendly Because of its food grade silicone and reusable features.; ★ EASY CLEANING ★ - Our JORUBY silicone straws are incredibly easy to clean. Silicone straws are resistant to extreme temperatures (-40 to 450F) boiling water will also disinfect them entirely. They are compatible with dishwashers to wash. Our reusable silicone collapsible straw has a cute case and cleaning brush.; ★ 3 YEARS WARRANTY ★ - We provide 3 Years Warranty,24-Hours Customer Support. If you are not satisfied, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. You are Backed by Our 30 Days, No Hassle, No Questions Asked 100% Money Back Guarantee. Buy now RISK-FREE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joruby Best Silicone Collapsible Straws 12 Piece Set - Silicone Straws Drinking Reusable Silicone Collapsible Straw - Folding, Reusable, and Portable Straws for Travel, Office, Family (8inch,10inch)!
Isabella M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These straws are so cute. The colors are pretty and the straws are so easy to clean. I’m giving them a 4 because in my opinion first of all the cases are not sturdy at all. I had mine clipped to my purse, and both of them had broken off. I was so sad because the carrying case was so convenient. also because they are silicone it can be kind of hard to get them into fast food cups, but I won’t deduct a star for that because I shouldn’t even be eating fast food🤣

Looking for your answer?