Jordon's Skinny Mixes Salted Caramel Syrup-One Size uploaded by Shaina M.

BY UNKNOWN

Jordan's Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup makes creating great tasting drinks fast & easy. Enjoy the fun & flavor of the drinks you love without the sugar, carbs & calories. 750mL (25.4 fl. oz). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I don’t typically like putting things in my coffee because creamer makes it too creamy and because it has calories and sugar. This stuff is perfect because it adds the flavor without the creamer, sugar or calories. And the flavors are great too! This particular flavor is one of my go to flavors. It makes your coffee taste like an indulgent treat without all of the bad stuff of the real treat. Plus, now I can have the benefits of a coffee shop without spending the money on the coffee.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
One of my best syrup for my coffee. Love the salted caramel flavor for my morning coffee. Very affordable and delicious. I will not take my coffee any other way. The best part it’s sugarfree.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I wake up in the morning for this stuff. It turns plain old coffee into a real treat and because it is both calorie and sugar free, I can enjoy it without the guilt. Two thumbs up!
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
this is the best product that I have come across since going sugar free last year! It is strong. I only use 2 capfuls for a large cup of coffee. delicious.
Shaina M.
I'm fairly new on the flavoured syrup... with this being my first ever syrup I've bought for at home! Well I have to say it's super yummy! Great flavour, but very sweet, so a little goes a long long way. I have only added this to my morning coffee so far but I plan on throwing this in some desserts and seeing how she goes, I'll keep you all posted.
Tina N.
Brampton, ON
Yum!! I’ve been on the Keto diet for 2 months and my morning coffee from Starbucks had been something I was missing. This has SAVED me!!! It’s like a Starbucks at home and tastes delicious! I cannot live without it, I wish it was more readily available at grocery stores so I don’t have to hunt for this flavour, but it really is worth the hunt.
Allison R.
British Columbia
So I recently bought this and it’s amazing. I have it with iced coffee and you don’t need a lot! Pretty good for something without being loaded with sugar