BY JORDAN

Jordan's Skinny Gourmet Flavored Syrups deliver a great tasting and guiltless coffee syrup providing all coffee drinkers with a low calorie syrup alternative. Now you can indulge in your favorite coffee drinks for home, coffee bars, and at work getting... see more...

Christine A.
Franklin Sq, NY
I could not locate the foam topping in #influenster to tag, but this is the same company and similar product. I love lattes. Zero calorie, zero carb, zero sugar - can't beat that! Sadly, also a weird gritty barely-there taste, in my opinion. I haven't tried the actual Syrups yet, only this salted caramel foam topping, which I wouldn't recommend. I applaud what they're trying to accomplish but I think they're just not there yet, at least with the salted caramel flavor. If no one in my close family wants it, it's going in the trash. Found at Home Goods for $4.99.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My go to product when it comes to making coffees. Every time I used to go to the coffee shop I would get sugar free syrups but I hated having to spend the money on the cup. This product has allowed me to have a similar cup of coffee at home! The caramel flavor is wonderful and the best part is that there are no calories or sugar!
Sara P.
Kansas City, MO
3rd bottle since September!! I keep a bottle at work also, great flavor with just a splash of it. Add in some heavy whipping cream and coffee... TADA!!! [product:skinny-syrup-holiday-trio-pumpkin-spice,,-peppermint-mocha,-gingerbread]
Violet S.
Where have you been all my life? lol. I just discovered these delicious syrups at my Bed Bath and Beyond. Came in a 3 pack, Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread. Holy smokes do they make my coffee taste like expensive, gourmet treats you pay an arm and a leg for at some places. I add a little of this to my cup of joe with a little cashew milk and voila, deliciousness!
Pammy L.
milwaukee, wi
I love love love this stuff. It is almost always in my coffee. Perfect way to get some flavor for ZERO calories!
Sabrina S.
Kitchener
Coffee + caramel = 😍. I love this syrup. It’s the perfect drizzle of excellence when I make iced coffee at home! True caramel flavour with no funky aftertaste to it. Picked it up at Marshall’s for a steal of a deal and I’m so glad I did! Would definitely recommend to others looking to add an extra pep in their step!
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I picked this up from winners and love it! I have tried the vanilla and caramel now and it is a great way to add to your coffee to start the day. Taste delicious and love that it has no calories or sugar.