JORDANA Sweet N' Smooth Nourishing Lip Balm

by Jordana Cosmetics

A lip balm as sweet as you! Sweet N’ Smooth Nourishing Lip Balm gives a hint of color and hydration thanks to an infusion of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and vitamin C. Lovers of soft, sweet, kissable lips—this is the balm for you!

• Lightly color-tinted and flavored lip balm
  • Hydrates and nourishes lips
  • Infused with vitamins C & E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil
  • Made in China

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ascorbyl Palmitate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

How long does this last? Does it have any scent?
Start your review of JORDANA Sweet N' Smooth Nourishing Lip Balm!
Janette M.
Stockton, CA
I just love how it makes my lips feel good and it also gives me more color sainted my lips are very pale
Freya L.
Es un buen bálsamo labial y el precio está muy bien, me gustaría poder probarlo.
Ashley M.
This is an okay lip balm, not crazy about it but it's cheap and do leaves my lips smooth
Rhonda H.
Chester, SC
Smells nice, but not too overwhelming. Nourishing on the lips, but leaves a protective layer on lips that I actually love. Works well over top of matte lip products to protect your lips throughout day. It's really not that shiny. it's more of a satin finish. You'll be disappointed if you're expecting a moisturizing, glossy, softening lip product. It does it's job, but without drying out the lips. The color payoff isn't bad for being a tinted balm product. For the price point, you can't beat it.
Val M.
La Porte, IN
I've been testing this out for about a week now, and I'm really enjoying it! It gives a nice pop of color without being too much. It's not something that you have to worry about if it's smearing all over your face. It nourishes like a lip balm, but the color doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Cassidy C.
Cumming, GA
Does smooth out lips and colors lips, but does not provide much hydration. It will not make your lips "unchapped."
lizz C.
1,756 reviews
This smells AMAZING I was not expecting it to smell this good and the color is beautiful, the formula is identical to Maybelline baby lips which I also love, only the are cheaper!
Haley B.
It has a nice color payoff but isn't that moisturizing and doesn't last very long.
kisha K.
calama
sus colores son lindos y llamativos y la calidad espectacular segun my opinion y ademas tienen un precio muy razonable
Maria H.
AGUASCALIENTES
Review for: 03 TASTY WATERMELON
el costo de este  lipstick  es muy accesible, en verdad  económico y sus efecto en mis labios me ayudo mucho a lidiar con resequedad, no es la primera ves que lo uso  por lo tanto lo recomiendo  ampliamente, su acabado es muy bueno, deja tus labios muy lindos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...