BY JORDANA COSMETICS

A lip balm as sweet as you! Sweet N’ Smooth Nourishing Lip Balm gives a hint of color and hydration thanks to an infusion of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and vitamin C. Lovers of soft, sweet, kissable lips—this is the balm for you!

• Lightly color-tinted and flavored lip balm
  • Hydrates and nourishes lips
  • Infused with vitamins C & E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil
  • Made in China

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ascorbyl Palmitate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Tasty Watermelon more...
I've been testing this out for about a week now, and I'm really enjoying it! It gives a nice pop of color without being too much. It's not something that you have to worry about if it's smearing all over your face. It nourishes like a lip balm, but the color doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Rhonda H.
Fort Mill, SC
Smells nice, but not too overwhelming. Nourishing on the lips, but leaves a protective layer on lips that I actually love. Works well over top of matte lip products to protect your lips throughout day. It's really not that shiny. it's more of a satin finish. You'll be disappointed if you're expecting a moisturizing, glossy, softening lip product. It does it's job, but without drying out the lips. The color payoff isn't bad for being a tinted balm product. For the price point, you can't beat it.
lizz c.
Review for: Tasty Watermelon more...
This smells AMAZING I was not expecting it to smell this good and the color is beautiful, the formula is identical to Maybelline baby lips which I also love, only the are cheaper!
Cassidy C.
Cumming, GA
Does smooth out lips and colors lips, but does not provide much hydration. It will not make your lips "unchapped."
Janette M.
Stockton, CA
I just love how it makes my lips feel good and it also gives me more color sainted my lips are very pale
Ashley M.
This is an okay lip balm, not crazy about it but it's cheap and do leaves my lips smooth
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Review for: Succulent Cherry more...
It has a nice color payoff but isn't that moisturizing and doesn't last very long.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Es un buen bálsamo labial y el precio está muy bien, me gustaría poder probarlo.
Shaina B.
This product didnt do very much for me. I didnt last very long on my lips and I had to reapply almost every half hour. When I looking for lip balms, I look for ones that are rich and would stay for a least on hour or 2 before reapplying.
I would say that they smell great!
Shaina B.
Review for: 01 JUICY RASPBERRY more...
Didnt like this product very much, but I loved the way it smelled! I think it would be a great gift for children or teens. It didnt moisturize my lips the way I thought it would.
Jasmin H.
United kingdom
How long does this last? Does it have any scent?