JORDANA Sweet N' Smooth Nourishing Lip Balm

by Jordana Cosmetics

A lip balm as sweet as you! Sweet N’ Smooth Nourishing Lip Balm gives a hint of color and hydration thanks to an infusion of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and vitamin C. Lovers of soft, sweet, kissable lips—this is the balm for you!

• Lightly color-tinted and flavored lip balm
  • Hydrates and nourishes lips
  • Infused with vitamins C & E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil
  • Made in China

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ascorbyl Palmitate. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

How long does this last? Does it have any scent?
Start your review of JORDANA Sweet N' Smooth Nourishing Lip Balm!
kisha K.
calama
sus colores son lindos y llamativos y la calidad espectacular segun my opinion y ademas tienen un precio muy razonable
Janette M.
Stockton, CA
I just love how it makes my lips feel good and it also gives me more color sainted my lips are very pale
Freya L.
Es un buen bálsamo labial y el precio está muy bien, me gustaría poder probarlo.
Ashley M.
This is an okay lip balm, not crazy about it but it's cheap and do leaves my lips smooth
Rhonda H.
Chester, SC
Smells nice, but not too overwhelming. Nourishing on the lips, but leaves a protective layer on lips that I actually love. Works well over top of matte lip products to protect your lips throughout day. It's really not that shiny. it's more of a satin finish. You'll be disappointed if you're expecting a moisturizing, glossy, softening lip product. It does it's job, but without drying out the lips. The color payoff isn't bad for being a tinted balm product. For the price point, you can't beat it.
Maria H.
AGUASCALIENTES
Review for: 03 TASTY WATERMELON
el costo de este  lipstick  es muy accesible, en verdad  económico y sus efecto en mis labios me ayudo mucho a lidiar con resequedad, no es la primera ves que lo uso  por lo tanto lo recomiendo  ampliamente, su acabado es muy bueno, deja tus labios muy lindos.
Reeza S.
Manila
Review for: 03 TASTY WATERMELON
Jordana is acing the beauty world with this touch of their lip comfort. This lip balm hydrates, nourishes and makes your lips stand out and attractive all day! I recommend this and a good to have especially if you are a person you does a lot of task. Beautifying and taking care of your lips ain't hard because it just takes one swipe! Would buy again once mine runs out!
Shaina B.
This product didnt do very much for me. I didnt last very long on my lips and I had to reapply almost every half hour. When I looking for lip balms, I look for ones that are rich and would stay for a least on hour or 2 before reapplying.
I would say that they smell great!
I would say that they smell great!
Shaina B.
Review for: 01 JUICY RASPBERRY
Didnt like this product very much, but I loved the way it smelled! I think it would be a great gift for children or teens. It didnt moisturize my lips the way I thought it would.
Val M.
La Porte, IN
I've been testing this out for about a week now, and I'm really enjoying it! It gives a nice pop of color without being too much. It's not something that you have to worry about if it's smearing all over your face. It nourishes like a lip balm, but the color doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...