JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color
Give your lips some sugar, sweetie! Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color starts off as a liquid and melts into a velvety matte finish. Indulge in a light, creamy-whipped feel and dessert-rich shades like Cherry Cobbler and Red Velvet Cake. Infused with a drop of vitamin A—Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color keeps lips comfortable and never dry. Each tempting shade stays fresh on your lips for up to 16 hours. You just got one step closer to yum!
- Vivid liquid lip color with a velvety matte finish
- Up to 16HR wear
- Creamy-whipped, lightweight feel
- Infused with nourishing vitamin A
- Available in 12 dessert-rich shades
- Water-resistant formula
- Made in USA
Top Questions See all 55 Q&A
- "I really dont like liquid lip stick but this is the best omg I love this it dry's very fast and it stays on for hours this is one of my favorite matte lip stick" in 13 reviews
- "I love how this lipstick looks and feels on my lips. The scent is lovely, they smell like vanilla cake. They last long and they are transferproof. I have them in shades Creme Brulee and Tiramisu. I recommend them, they are affordable and I'll get more shades definitely. I'm wearing Creme Brulee on this pic [product:6-pack-jordana-sweet-cream-matte-liquid-lip-color-red-velvet-cake]" in 5 reviews
There are two reasons I didn't give this 5 stars:
1. The color on the bottle isn't entirely true to color. There were like 4 pink shades that all looked identical in the store, so it was difficult to figure out which one to try. And at least for Rose Macaron, it is darker on the lips than in the bottle. It's a gorgeous color though so I don't mind, but it does make choosing a color more difficult.
2. This was is the bigger deal and it can rub off when you're eating. Not always, though. Like I can have a drink, give a kiss, eat certain foods and it doesn't rub off or transfer at all. But you pat your lips with a napkin and it rubs off. It would definitely have 5 stars if it didn't do that.
So in conclusion, try this out if you get a chance! You really can't beat it, especially for the price.
The liquid lip color also wipes off with a napkin without a problem, which is an issue I have with many matte liquid lipsticks. And the smell, omg it smells sweet like a cross between vanilla and buttercream, I love it!! I want to buy them all!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos