JORDANA Squeeze N' Shine Super Shiny Tasty Lip Gloss uploaded by Amairany L.JORDANA Squeeze N' Shine Super Shiny Tasty Lip Gloss uploaded by TRACEY H.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

• Tasty & Fruity Flavors

• Moisturizing Transparent Tints & Shimmers

• Tube with Slanted Applicator Tip

• Made In USA

Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
Review for: STRAWBERRY ICING more...
I actually really enjoy this lipgloss. It is a bit tacky but not excessively. I like the smell of it also, unfortunately it doesn’t really have a flavor. Lol, i was kind of expecting that. But other than that, it makes my lips look sooo good 👄💋
emo s.
Pros:
✨really shinny
✨GOOD sticky
✨looks good once placed ontop of anything
This product is really good to make your lips shine and make you look amazing! Its not my TOO favorite but i love it by far and i think it really brings out your lips
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This was actually my 1st lip gloss I ever bought from the drug store. I love the color & How with a little you can make your lip shiny . You can get it at your local drugstore & the price is affordable as well đź’–
Sarah T.
This is an inexpensive lip gloss that makes your lips really shine! Recommend to those looking for inexpensive but quality lip gloss!
Julia R.
I used to have this in high school it smells and tastes amazing I love the colors and finish.
Shanntel B.
Hanford, CA
This brand is so inexpensive yet oh so amazing! Last all day plus the color is vibrant!
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: STRAWBERRY ICING more...
I love this lip gloss. Super cute pink coral color with shimmer. Doesn't have a smell.