Jordana Quickliner Eye Pencil uploaded by Tracey L.
3 colors available

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

• Retractable-No Sharpening Required • No-Break Formula; Firm Enough to Outline, Soft Enough to Glide on Smoothly • Precision Tip Outlines & Accentuates • Value Priced • Made In USA NET WT .006 OZ / .185g Jordana Brand eye-liners Category Beauty... see more...

• Is this a good product for the water line? I have...Be the first to answer!
  • Where is this product sold? How much is this? Has anybody had a pos...2 Answers
  • I've heard good and bad things about this what do.you think????2 Answers
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
For years, I used to be such a big fan of these liners. I used to recommend them to everyone. The colors were rich and pigmented, They lasted a along time, Smooth application, etc. However, over the past two year whenever I use this product in my waterline or on my eyes I end up with a slight eye infection or a small stye. I tried replacing the liners with new ones several times as well as waiting a few month before trying them again, but they still give me a bad reaction. I am very disappointed- this used to be my go to makeup product. I couldn't even leave the house with my eyeliner on. I think they must of changed the ingredient or something. If you can use it without a problem I would definitely recommend it otherwise- avoid it.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shocked at the pigments smooth application stays in place all day do a double winged line with 2 colors for a bold nyc night out and what at 1.49 how you doin @jordanacosmetics @influenster #cheapmakeup # dollartree
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
My favorite eyeliner! Glides easily, and you can rub off mistakes. The price is awesome! Jordana products are so affordable. I can only find them at Walgreens. I've gone through multiple of these. Highly recommend for basic eyeliner or making cat eyes.
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Brown Stone
Jordana retractable eyeliners are one of the best affordable eyeliners I've used from the drugstore. They are soft and easy to blend if you wish to smudge them. I don't think they claim to be long wearing but on my eyelids they do tend to last around 8 hours.
Maureen d.
Maureen d.
Out of all the eye liners I have tried, thos one takes the cake. It glides on easy and the.onyx color accentuate s blue eye. I have only found this liner at Walgreens
Candice D.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Review for: Chocolate Cherry
These are great eye liners for a great price! The Jordana brand itself is a great brand and very affordable! They have an assortment of beautiful products and colors!
Santhia J.
Santhia J.
Orange, NJ
Review for: Chocolate Cherry
I love these eyeliners there are affordable . Also great on eyes. It won't hurt like the eye pencils
Charon B.
Charon B.
Review for: Brown Stone
Very popular and affordable. Makes quick cat eye with great control. It doesn't last as long as high end brands but for cheap it does do the job.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Chocolate Cherry
Honestly I have never tried or heard of this product yet. I'm wondering where it is sold and how much it costs? The name chocolate cherry alone captivated me and made me curious and wanting to try this product out.
shawna p.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Review for: Brown Stone
Goes on very smooth and easy... however it is a cheap product and doesn't last all day long.
monica V.
monica V.
Sacramento, CA
I've heard good and bad things about this what do.you think????
Fairfield, CA
Where is this product sold? How much is this? Has anybody had a positive experience? I''m very curious because the color name alone sounds very pretty and I love eyeliner it's my go to makeup tool.
Kyriana F.
Kyriana F.
Is this a good product for the water line? I haven't found any drug store pencil that stays on my waterline!