JORDANA Quickbrow Micro Eyebrow Pencil

by Jordana Cosmetics

You’ve met your official brow bff! Just a few strokes of QuickBrow Micro Pencil’s super fine retractable tip mimic your own brow hairs so perfectly, the result is natural-looking yet flawless brows that stay smear-free. Define arches and fill in sparse areas with one end, and groom brows with the built-in brush on the other.

Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methylstyrene/Indene Synthetic Copolymer, Synthetic Japanese Wax, Octyldocecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Mica (Ci 77019), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T –Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JORDANA Quickbrow Micro Eyebrow Pencil!
Kim V.
Review for: 03 DARK BRUNETTE
This pencil saved my life when I accidentally trimmed my brows a tad shorter than normal. I am a dark brunette but my hair appears black. I rarely find a brow pencil that matches perfectly, either too black or too brown. This pencil was the perfect shade for me. The pencil dries well and I never had a smudge even when working out. I believe this to be a great pencil for someone light or heavy handed. It was easy to fix when I would either go too dark or out of my brow lane. It is great for filling in or a full brow game. I highly recommend!
Yessy G.
JORDANA Quickbrow Micro Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Yessy G.
I don’t have it in light brown but in brunette. I will say... HANDS DOWN THE BEST BROW PENCIL! This makes my brows look sharp and doesn’t move or make my eyebrows look funny. It blends with my natural brow color and it holds very well. I used other products but I keep constantly going back to this. If you have not tried it.... your missing out.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
JORDANA Quickbrow Micro Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Marsha J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 01 LIGHT BROWN
This is one if my favorite new eyebrow liners I’ve tried. It has the brush built on the other end which is a huge plus when you want to carry the least amount of items in your makeup bag but have everything you need. The color was great and the application was smooth and once I used the brush I got the natural look I was hoping for without me having to play around with more than one color or liner to get the desired color and effect. Definitely will buy again.
Zulmarie V.
Las Marías
When I first bought it I was super excited to try it but when I did I find out that the product spent so fast! And after two uses just broked up!🤦🏽‍♀️I am really disappointed because is a loose of money. Don’t recommend it!
Alexis J.
Lancaster , TX
I use the darkest brown. I’m not sure on the actual color but I do love how my brows look so natural. Found this at my local beauty supply!
Madeline L.
Review for: 03 DARK BRUNETTE
I purchased this because It was an affordable dupe for the ABH brow pencil. It works great, but the formula is almost too greasy. I have oily skin, if I didn’t set it with translucent powder my brows would look shiny/greasy. I only used it 3 times & that was it... the product was gone.
Jordan W.
North East, MD
Review for: 01 LIGHT BROWN
My favorite eyebrow pencil on the market. For the price, you can't beat it. It blends so smoothly and the pigment is just enough to keep my brows looking natural. I love the brush on the end and how it keeps my eyebrows neat. My only complaint is how fast it goes. I usually have to buy a new one every 2 weeks or so. But like I said, you can't beat the price.
Mimi G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 03 DARK BRUNETTE
I used up the entire pencil after only about 6 uses. The formula wears down instantly and I had to constantly click more product out, over and over again during the application process. Loved the color it’s just the formula for me.
Ashleigh D.
Merrillville, IN
Review for: 03 DARK BRUNETTE
When I say this is the best brow pencil love seem in a while . It you love a silky smooth brow pencil this is it! I found this pencil at Walgreens and it was actually on sale !! I have to go find some more. !
Ramonia W.
New Carrolltn, MD
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: 03 DARK BRUNETTE
I love this pencil so much but can't find it anywhere. Someone help me please. It's soft but sturdy. It gives a airbrushed effect for the brows. Obsessed!

Looking for your answer?