JORDANA Prime No-Pores Pore Refining Face Primer uploaded by Molly V.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Prime all the time! Prime No-Pores Pore Refining Face Primer glides on easily and visibly reduces the look of large pores and redness, while hydrating skin. The result is a radiant, fresh face and makeup that goes on smoother and lasts longer. The secret to perfectly polished skin is so simple—you’ll never want to skip this step again!

• Hydrates skin
  • Reduces the look of large pores and redness
  • Non-greasy feel
  • Does not clog pores
  • Extends the wear of makeup
  • Made in USA

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Hydroxypropylcocoate PEG-8 Dimethicone, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Glycerine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Sara E.
South Gap
All in all, this primer is amazing! My only complaint would be that the smell is like paint thinner, which makes primer application a little bit uneasy for me. Other than the smell, it makes my foundation stay all day long. I purchased this on Hush a couple of months ago and for being only about five dollars it was definitely worth that price.
Shannon S.
Love this, nice and moisturising for my face, doesn’t irritate my very sensitive skin, really does seem to minimise the look of my pores, smells gorgeous. However could be a little bit cheaper as the size of the tube is quite small
Molly V.
Jarrow, Tyne And Wear
This is an amazing product it! It does exactly what it says and has a nice scent it keeps makeup on all day and makes face smooth! It’s a good price and I would fully recommend this to anyone that’s looking for a pore filling primer!
Ellie S.
My favourite primer. I use it everyday for my base before my foundations and it honestly gets rid of your pores and redness. Easy to use and very long lasting. Makes your makeup look flawless. Will continue to keep purchasing.
Skylare G.
Wilmington , OH
Is this primer any good?