BY JORDANA COSMETICS

• Color-True Tints for Cheeks • Face Looks Youthful & Refreshed • Accenutates, Sculpts & Contours • Velvety-Smooth Formula Blends Easily • Made In USA NET WT .08 OZ/2.2g Jordana Brand face-blushes Category Beauty Supplies for Women see more...

Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: JORDANA Powder Blush - Peach Blossom
If I could give this ten stars I would! I use this almost every day because it's the perfect peachy pink blush and gives a natural look. I only have to dip into it 2 times and I have a pigmented flush. I will be buying more of this soon!
Abby K.
Abby K.
Ames, IA
Review for: JORDANA Powder Blush - Peach Blossom
I just purchased this blush (for $2.97!) and it is such a pigmented, blend able blush! I wasn't expecting too much from a blush under $3 however I am blown away! I want to go back and get multiple shades!
yara a.
yara a.
Review for: JORDANA Powder Blush - Peach Blossom
The best blush you could ever have ! Lasts for so long and the pigmentation is wonderful. Recommend for anyone who likes a blush that lasts all day JORDANA Powder Blush - Peach Blossom
Dianis F.
Dianis F.
panamá
Review for: JORDANA Powder Blush - Peach Blossom
Estoy mas que encantada con este blush su pigmentación es muy buena y sobre todo la variedad de colores que hay.