BY JORDANA COSMETICS

You don’t have to be in love to look like you are! A swipe of Powder Blush gives you the flush of true love—and keeps everyone guessing! Choose a dark shade to sculpt the cheekbones and a bright shade for a sweet, refreshed look!

• Vibrant, blendable color
  • Matte, shimmer and pearl finishes
  • Accentuates, sculpts, contours, highlights
  • Creates a youthful-looking glow
  • Made in USA

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Isopropyl Myristate, Methicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Diethyl Phthalate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Iron Oxides (CI 77491). +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

• Que tan buen pigmentados son,estoy considerando probarlos...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good blush for my medium skin tone? If i...2 Answers
  • I've seen many people use this. Is it any good? 1 Answers
Jay 💖.
This blush is nice,blendable with plenty of pigmentation. However,it can be fairly easy to apply way too much,so I suggest starting out very lightly. It's a very nice quality blush that gives a healthy color to the cheeks. I'd rate it a 7.5/10,only due to my over applying it several times. Other than the pigmentation sometimes being a bit much,It's really nice! I'd recommend this!
Lauren C.
Review for: 37 BLUSHING ROSE more...
Jordana did an amazing job with this blush formula. I love the shade Blushing Rose in particular because it is one of those blushes you don't have to wear highlighter with. This doubles as a blush and highlighter in one. Straight on it looks like a a pink blush, but when the light hits the face, the blush GLOWS! I want to get a few more of these because I love them so much. The pigmentation is great and they blend nicely. The packaging looks nice, but it feels a little cheap. I recommend checking this product out.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love these blushes! Especially for the price! The packaging is not the best but the quality is there! The colors are nice, they are a bit shimmery but I don’t mind it when I want a more shimmery blush. I’d definitely recommend checking them out
Vanessa V.
Modesto, CA
Got this at a local grocery store and I love it, i want more Jordana Blushes. I’m light skin and apple Cheeks number 45 is perfect for me. Very soft powder. Will totally recommend it, if you find these buy them because they are hard to find.
Trinidad P.
Review for: Other more...
I really liked this blush for a not known brand. I think for the price they are actually pretty good. They have a good pigmentation and are long lasting. They do however need a good enough brush to blend. Overall a good drugstore product
Kat A.
No complaints. For as cheap as this was just surprised it doesn't cause breakouts. I apply with a fan brush. Perfect color for me. Lasts forever because you only need a little.
Letty A.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other more...
I have used this blush for many years now, since 2014 and it is amazing, very pigmented so a little goes a long way, giving you a natural blush color on your cheeks.!
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 38 CORAL SANDY BEACH more...
This blush has lasted me so long! I think my sister got it for me as a gift and it’s worked nicely. It’s not as nice at blending as other blushes I’ve used, but definitely a good product.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This blush is extremely pigmented. It’s almost too pigmented at times, so be sure to apply it with a light hand. It is pretty easy to build a blend, so just apply a small amount. It’s easier to put on more this this product, than to take away. It’s definitely worth giving a try because it’s affordable and they offer a nice line of colors!
luna d.
The Jordana powder blush is SO amazing especially for the price! It goes on very well, the pigmentation is great. There are many variations of colors to choose from, so you really do see blushes for a lot of different skin tones. I highly recommend this blush!
America R.
Denver, CO
Would this be a good blush for my medium skin tone? If it helps I use the Milani Conceal and perfect in the shade Warm beige and Fit me in 220
Grace A.
Where can I find these? I find their products in Walgreens but I haven't come across these blushes .
Danna S.
Que tan buen pigmentados son,estoy considerando probarlos, son hipoalergénicos? JORDANA Powder Blush
Megan H.
Matewan
I've seen many people use this. Is it any good?

Amazon