BY JORDANA COSMETICS

On date night, keep the attention on your luscious red lips and not on any redness in your complexion! Perfect Pressed Powder will even out your skin tone and control shine all day, taking you into best-night-ever territory with a fresh face!

• Medium coverage
  • Triple-milled, silk-like powder
  • Controls shine
  • Blurs the look of flaws
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Mirror and puff included
  • Made in USA

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Mica (CI 77019). +/- MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).

Jennifer M.
Amazing so soft and velvety. I use daily. It's so cheap and has the game quality of MAC
janice h.
Bulan, KY
Really liked this it blends really well with your make ilup I recommend this product
Georgelena M.
En esta foto que ven acá tengo en mi rostro este Polvo Compacto de Jordana, es el Nro 05 Classic Sand. Es un polvo que me gusta pero no me fascina, tiene media cobertura, el olor no es mi favorito pero si puedo decir que hace el trabajo. Me gusta que incluya el espejo y la esponja para aplicar el producto! 👏👍
Manar G.
♡♡I love jordana pressed powder because it is very smooth
♡♡You can use it above the foundation or alone without any thing
♡♡It is high coverage
♡♡It blends very well with youf skin. [product:jordana-perfect-pressed-powder---beige]
Ibrahim A.
alexandria
pressed powder jordana  soft   beige  It was very well worth . This powder lasted me  5 months. It was better than expected. My skin didn't look cakey, stayed matte .I love  this powder because it is very smooth . Iam using it above the foundation or alone without any thing
Emily C.

I've only recently started getting into Jordana products, mostly because of beauty bloggers. It's not a brand that is readily available in stores here in Canada, so anything I want, I buy online. One of the things that got me to buy this powder was the price. I figured even if it was completely horrible, I was only out $2. Happily, I think I found a new HG powder.

One of the things I love about it, which might turn other people off, is the coverage. This powder on it's own gives me more coverage than light coverage foundations. If you have decent skin and not a lot to cover, just this over a sheer BB cream or tinted moisturizer would likely be sufficient. Because the coverage is so good, and due to it being a powder that sits on the skin rather than sinking into the skin, it does wonders for my enlarged pores on my cheekbones and nose. After applying, they quite literally disappear, something I've never experienced with any other product.

One of the minor qualms I have about this powder is that it does have a tendency to transfer if not set with some kind of spray. I ALWAYS set my makeup, either with a makeup setting spray or even just a super-fine mist of water, so this doesn't bother me at all, but those who aren't prone to setting might notice some transfer for the first little while after they put it on. After I put it on, and after setting, it will last a good 8-10 hours. I haven't tested it beyond that, as it's sufficient for my needs.

One other thing to note about this is the colour selection, from what I can see, favours pink undertones more than yellow/neutral. This could pose a little bit of a problem when trying to find a good match. However, despite the coverage, the colour itself actually disperses pretty well, so you would likely be ok if you were a shade off. Their shade system also seems a little odd to me. I'm always the lightest in any foundation colour, but I actually have this in 03 Soft Beige, which is supposed to be darker than the 01 Natural Beige, however in any swatches I've seen, and any site I've bought it from, the 03 definitely looks lighter than the 01, albeit a tad more neutral.

Overall, I'm in love with this powder and will definitely continue to repurchase.
nesrin e.
tripoli
I like it so much it's the same as my skin tone
But in future i will buy a lighter one to give brightness to my face
I love it so much its soft & light on my skin
Try it 😍 you will love it
Wesooooo D.
Amazing pressed powder it’s soft and very good with my skin color I like the packaging so much JORDANA Perfect Pressed Powder
F. R.
Nawala
Medium -buildable high coverage. Doesn't break me out and has a good variety of colours to choose from for darker skin tone but has less warm undertones
Brenda G.
I got mines in beige .Its a great product.You get what you pay for ,little product not that much coverage and to powderty look. #blackfriday