JORDANA Perfect Pressed Powder

by Jordana Cosmetics

On date night, keep the attention on your luscious red lips and not on any redness in your complexion! Perfect Pressed Powder will even out your skin tone and control shine all day, taking you into best-night-ever territory with a fresh face!

• Medium coverage
  • Triple-milled, silk-like powder
  • Controls shine
  • Blurs the look of flaws
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Mirror and puff included
  • Made in USA

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Mica (CI 77019). +/- MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).

Has anyone used this, also where am I able to find these products?
Start your review of JORDANA Perfect Pressed Powder!
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
This Pressed Powder has a very silky, and a very velvety feel when it's being swatched. It has a lot of product for the price, and it has a very sterdy nice mirror in the compact, not to mention it also comes with a applicator. Only bad thing about this product is that, it is very patchy on the skin, formula is not the best.
Dotty F.
Edmonds, WA
Blends beautifully. left my skin looking and feeling smooth for my oily skin. lasts a while. only had to reapply twice throughout the day. love this product and this brand. definitely recommend to anyone.
Estefania R.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite go to product for bronzing. It's a pressed powder foundation, but since it's 1-2 shades darker I use it for bronzing. It's light weight and it gives you and airbrushed look.
Celine P.
Rockport, ME
This is an amazing pressed powder if you are on a budget. I love what it does for my skin.
janice H.
Bulan, KY
Really liked this it blends really well with your make ilup I recommend this product
Jennifer M.
Corbin, KY
Amazing so soft and velvety. I use daily. It's so cheap and has the game quality of MAC
Kira G.
Honolulu Hawaii
Purchased at: CVS
Great product that was super cheap and works really well. The product itself has a lot of fallout when using it which I don’t mind especially for the price. I would definitely purchase it again.
Kelsey B.
Kokomo, IN
Why is this stuff so hard to find?! I got a great deal on it when a local Kmart was going out of business and instantly fell in love. It is such a CHEAP budget friendly product and the coverage is every bit as good of quality as the leading high end brands! I will be ordering this online to replenish my stock unless I can find it elsewhere locally because it is THAT good!
Tanzill A.
twin falls ID
JORDANA Perfect Pressed Powder uploaded by Tanzill A.
I really like this product it really set up the make up really well and he won’t make your face that Kiki it’s easy to apply really good quality in your make up stays in your place now and really recommend it to others.
Amy S.
Toms River, NJ
JORDANA Perfect Pressed Powder uploaded by Amy S.
I use this setting powder in my everyday makeup routine. I have fair skin and needed a color that didn’t make me look washed out, so I decided to try this one! Works extremely well on my skin and stays on all day! Extremely affordable and I purchase mine at Kmart.