BY JORDANA COSMETICS

The right Nail Treatment can make your nails your favorite accessory! You want long, strong, smooth and healthy looking nails—and we have the right treatments for the job!

• Nails Be Long Lengthener
  • Tough Stuff Base & Topcoat
  • Nails Be Young Ridge Filler
  • Cuticle Oil / Nail Conditioner
  • Matte Topcoat

NT-401 Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid /Neopentyl Glycol /Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Propyl Acetate, Nylon-12, n-Butyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725).

Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
I like his topcoat but it’s not my all time favorite. The colored nail polishes are great both at home and at the salon and the shape of the bottle makes the polish sturdy. I would recommend the brand in general
jayla p.
Closplint, KY
this really kept my nails from turning yellow or any other color. I would use this before I would use my red nail polish and it would keep my nail from being stained pink. I really like this product and I think you should try it out if youre having this problem.
Stefanie D.
Brooklyn , NY
Best Matte Topcoat ever!!! I brought this at my local 99 cent store and used it on my nails and it mattes up right away!!! I love the fact that I didn't have to spend a lot of money for a Matt topcoat, since I always wanted one 😃
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
This is a cheap way to put a matte topcoat on any nail color. It doesn't work well on glitters but solid colors... amazing! Love this product and use it all the time!!
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I use the Jordana line of nail polishes all the time. They are so cheap but the colour selection is amazing. One you use the right base coat they stay well. They're so easy to find too
KC F.
I love using Jordana products. They're very affordable and their quality isn't bad for the price! I like to use this with other Jordana nail polish products, it works really well!
Aseel A.
Use it everyday for my nails it's help my nails from broken and gives for it all the vitamin and keeps around my nails looks healthy the price is good
Gabriela L.
Used the top and base coat! This stuff strengthens your nails. Very affordable! Would def repurchase! Love Jordana cosmetics and their nail treatments!
Noemi M.
Great Neck, NY
I don't like it because when you put it this make easy to remove the nail polish, is just shining doesn't work as dryer
Ana H.
this is my favorite topcoat! It is super quick drying, long lasting, and chip resistant. I really love this
Margaret A.
Los Banos, CA
I'm looking for something that will strengthen my nails, cause their paper thin, and peel. Anyone have any luck with this?
Estefany P.