BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Punch up your manicure with Nail Polish in neon, shimmer, glitter and creamy colors! Sea green Dragoness and bright Blue Phantom will add some excitement to your style! Sweep on the love with glittery heart-filled Red of Hearts! All polishes come formulated with pearl for major shine!

• Neon, shimmer, glitter and cream finishes
  • Formulated with pearl for major shine
  • Quick drying, long-lasting results
  • DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free
  • Made in USA

• Does this brand has an official branch in IRan? I need th...1 Answers
  • Is this shine or Matt?2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these nail polishes? I've heard a lo...5 Answers
Tamara P.
Santiago,Chile
Este producto es bastante bueno pero hay que aplicar mas de una capa para que luzca bien, tiene muchos colores y es genial para los diseños de uñas.
danii R.
Diego Martin
Review for: 014 CHERRY more...
Another of my favorite colours. I wear this soo much i need to get a new one. The polish is shiny and very opaque
Nathaly M.
This nail polish is beautiful and has a good amount of sparkle. It last really long and has a really good price. I definitely recommend it. (If it wasn't any good I wouldn't have bought six of them lmao)
Lucy Á.
Antofagasta
Buena base de uñas, tiene un secado rápido y hace que el esmalte dure mucho más, el olor es bastante fuerte por lo que recomiendo usarlo en lugares que entre aire.
Lo mejor de todo es que se encuentra en cualquier farmacia, a un precio muy conveniente.
christine y.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this nail polish as a last minute thing. It was inexpensive and easy. It's no essie but good to use for a quick paint. Some of the colors they have are pretty but it doesn't last too long. Like I said, a quick paint and go type of polish. Affordable for sure.
I have always used Jordana's nail polishes ever since i was a child. They are very affordable and available at every local drugstore.
They offer a variety of shades and finishes.
Some of the lighter colors are less pigmented then the regular ones but still you will only need 2 coats instead of one.
Fernanda A.
A pesar de ser cosmetico de ''farmacia'' o económico, es realmente buenisimo, con un top cout puede durar muchos dias perfecto
Vrinda I.
San miguel, Santiago
This Nail Polish has a pigmented color, is easy to apply, dries pretty fast and the price is very affordable
Iris E.
WILLINGBORO, NJ
Review for: 943 ORANGESICLE more...
I love Jordana Nail Polish!!! Right now, I'm wearing "Purple Punch" on my toes, and it's so super cute! My boyfriend even likes the way the color pops against my dark brown skin. The color last for days without chipping, and even hardens the nail! The bottle says it's DPB, toluene, and formaldehyde free. It also says "Salon formula contains natural pearl for improved application, wearability, and luster."
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 033 MANGO more...
Its a super sparkly color, if you like glitter nail polishes you will absolutely love this one.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these nail polishes? I've heard a lot of great things about Jordana.
Andrea W.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Is this shine or Matt?
Shabnam T.
Does this brand has an official branch in IRan? I need the hot red one bt I can't find it😕