BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Punch up your manicure with Nail Polish in neon, shimmer, glitter and creamy colors! Sea green Dragoness and bright Blue Phantom will add some excitement to your style! Sweep on the love with glittery heart-filled Red of Hearts! All polishes come formulated with pearl for major shine!

• Neon, shimmer, glitter and cream finishes
  • Formulated with pearl for major shine
  • Quick drying, long-lasting results
  • DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free
  • Made in USA

Buy on Jet.com*
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Other more...
Jordana nail polish is the absolute best nail polish and at such a bargain too! I have the mint green color and it lasted on my nails for more than a week. No chip. NOTHING! It would've lasted longer if I didn't get so anxious at the fact that it hadn't chipped so I tried scraping it off. Lol. It's a really nice long-lasting polish. They have a good variety of colors online and they are my go to brand.
Madhu D.
Review for: 938 PINK ROCK more...
OMG what a steal this polish is! I am nail art blogger and I never see anyone mention Jordana polish often, in nail art community. And I happened to buy this in an emergency. Just when we were going on a road trip, I forgot to pack any polish and my nails were empty. So I just grabbed this from my local grocery store for around $1-2. And I was so impressed with the quality of this. It applied so nicely, brush is great too. And the shade was so pretty, wore decently, didn't chip too quickly. Do try it!!
Jenny R.
I love these nail polishes I have been buying them since I was a little girl. They are very thick and if you get the cream nail polishes you don't need to apply many coats on to get good coverage. I have used many brands of nail polishes and much more expensive than these but I have found that the quality of them are comparable if not better than most of the other expensive brands.
Alma A.
Atascadero , CA
Amazing nail polish.. they last long and look great on. I've used them several times. Another good thing is that it's a good brand and I did bought mine at Ulta. I would totally recommend to buy it, you won't regret it!
Christine Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this nail polish as a last minute thing. It was inexpensive and easy. It's no essie but good to use for a quick paint. Some of the colors they have are pretty but it doesn't last too long. Like I said, a quick paint and go type of polish. Affordable for sure.
María de las Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Excelente relación precio/calidad. La marca tiene una amplia gama de colores que son fáciles de aplicar. Sin embargo algunos colores dejan manchadas las uñas aun cuando se use base. Definitivamente volvería a comprar los colores que me han gustado.
Iris E.
Review for: 943 ORANGESICLE more...
I love Jordana Nail Polish!!! Right now, I'm wearing "Purple Punch" on my toes, and it's so super cute! My boyfriend even likes the way the color pops against my dark brown skin. The color last for days without chipping, and even hardens the nail! The bottle says it's DPB, toluene, and formaldehyde free. It also says "Salon formula contains natural pearl for improved application, wearability, and luster."
Tascha A.
San Diego, CA
I actually do like this brand... I have it in black and I got it for Halloween I'm college. It worked pretty good. But, it chipped fairly quickly. I am going to have to blame that on the top coat though. It isn't too expensive, I think I paid $1.50 for it? I don't remember where I got it. Anyway, this nail polish does its job. lol
Yocasta B.
Lo compre por curiosidad pero fue fabuloso, lo use el mismo dia pues tenia un color hermoso, y asi mismo queda pasmada y más con la duración en mis uñas, el color permanece intacto aun cuando mojo mucho mis manos... Muy bueno!!
Nathaly M.
This nail polish is beautiful and has a good amount of sparkle. It last really long and has a really good price. I definitely recommend it. (If it wasn't any good I wouldn't have bought six of them lmao)
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these nail polishes? I've heard a lot of great things about Jordana.
Andrea W.
Springfield, MO
Is this shine or Matt?
Shabnam T.
Does this brand has an official branch in IRan? I need the hot red one bt I can't find it😕