JORDANA Matte Lipstick

by Jordana Cosmetics

Date night and nothing to wear? Don’t worry! Velvety Matte Lipstick ensures that no one will be looking at just your outfit. With the perfect blast of show stopping color and a non-drying matte finish—your lips will speak for you!

• Super-saturated color
  • Opaque matte finish
  • Infused with antioxidants for moisture
  • Easy to apply
  • Stays put all day
  • Made in USA

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Cetyl Acetate Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candellia Wax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Synthetic Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum), VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Tocopherol, Alumina, Mica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Chloride Oxide (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380).

JORDANA Matte Lipstick where do I find it???
Do you like this cheap brand? Whats your fave Jordana product?
Start your review of JORDANA Matte Lipstick!
Product Highlights
I have a small collection (Roma, eggplant and 5 th avenue) but these are creamy and smooth and last fairly long (about 4 hours). Need to purchase some more colours (trying to get rouge but its always sold out!)in reviews
I really love this brand, it's affordable and really long lasting. I get a lot of compliments when I wear the red shade. I don't mind spending a dollar for this at all :)in reviews
Love the formula and the amazing color range, sooo many colors to choose from on their site. Jordana is a sister company to Milani so the formula is pretty similar just cheaper packaging. in reviews
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
JORDANA Matte Lipstick uploaded by Nadya A.
JORDANA Matte Lipstick uploaded by Nadya A.
JORDANA Matte Lipstick My favorite formula of stick lipsticks is undoubtedly Jordanian they are so pigmented and easy to apply their matte formula I love when the lipstick fades it leaves a pigment on your lip that makes your lip not look unpainted they are really very good and cheap my favorite shade is called 5th ave it is beautiful❤️❤️❤️
Yessy G.
JORDANA Matte Lipstick uploaded by Yessy G.
These are classic lipsticks and I have to say they are pretty darn good. I have a couple shades I bought at Kmart and I will say that the pigmentation is there. The staying power lasts me 3-5 hours but when you reapply it doesn’t make it look blotchy or weird on the lips. It’s creamy but not over drying either. It does not feather or smear everywhere. I recommend these affordable lipsticks. :)
Ambika S.
Review for: 10 RED
Some of the BEST drugstore lipsticks in my opinion. These are super duper cheap (like around $2) and the quality is so amazing for the price!! My mom raves about these lipsticks and she's really picky. Some of them are dupes for MAC shades and other high end lipsticks as well. The pigmentation is to die for. Although some of the colors like the bright hot reds and oranges have a tendency to bleed off the lip line after 4-6 hours. And the lipsticks don't stand up well to eating and drinking. But for an everyday lipstick or a beginner in makeup, these are so so so good!!! They even have a matte collection. You def won't regret checking these out ☺️
Kyra M.
Brooklyn, NY
JORDANA Matte Lipstick uploaded by Kyra M.
A very soft matte that never over dries your lips! I don’t think it’s even a matte because it doesn’t particularly dries down at all. Beautiful color pay off but you will need touch ups every now and again.JORDANA Matte Lipstick
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,098 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 22 HONEY
Son muy buenos y económicos y la verdad que no se salen son exelentes su textura es suave los recomiendo
habiba B.
Atlantic City, NJ
This is my all time fav mat lipstick. When I first got this I thought that I was wasting my money but never mind this was the best lipstick I have try before and ever since I started to us this for anytime I go to party, I think that this is worth it and 2 $ is good for this thing.
Audra F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 42 TERRA COTTA
This lipstick is amazing for the price. It’s a very inexpensive brand and I love the color and wear. It lasts a long time and doesn’t feel dry in your lips, but still has a matte finish.
Sonovia V.
Taft, CA
JORDANA Matte Lipstick uploaded by Sonovia V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 37 5TH AVE, 38 TAUPE
I love these colors I wish that they lasted longer but for the price they are wonderful. I like the gold and black packaging it makes it look expensive but it is very affordable. I even recommended it to my mom and she loves the red shades.
Mia H.
Soledad, CA
JORDANA Matte Lipstick uploaded by Mia H.
Review for: 51 TANGERINE TANGO
Its surprising how well this lipstick works! The formula is buttery on application without smearing all over my face. The color is opaque with just one swipe, and it also applies really well with a brush. It transfers slightly when I drink my coffee, but the color stays fairly strong, and I don't need a touch up for a few hours. The only downside is that it's not a lightweight formula, so you'll definitely feel like you're wearing lipstick, and it is a bit tacky after application. It's affordably priced, so I would say to give it a try if you happen to see it in stores.
Cezz G.
Review for: 47 NUDE, 22 HONEY, 49 LAVENDER LADY, 28 NATURAL, 38 TAUPE, 42 TERRA COTTA, 60 PLUM OBSESSION
OMG my favorite lipstick ever I love my Jordana Matte lipsticks I can keep buying and buying and wont get tired these lipsticks are amazing, they last forever I have receive many many compliments about my lipsticks. 💄💄💄💋👄💋😍😘
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole B.
Bronx, NY
il y a 2 ans
JORDANA Matte Lipstick where do I find it???
Ely T. il y a un an
Puedes comprarlo en línea directo al proveedor o conseguirlo en mercado libre así es como lo consigo yo
Karina S.