JORDANA Long Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Santi

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

• The Foolproof Way to Line Lips • Easy Application • Prevents Color from Bleeding Beyond the Lip Line • Excellent Quality= Great Value • Made In USA NET WT .12 OZ/3.4g Jordana Brand lip-liners Category 6 Pack

Stylesby J.
usa
I've used these bad JORDANA Classic Color Lipliner boys for almost 15 Yrs and I won't stop. Some colors are a bit more firm, but I warm up the lip pencil on my hand b4 applying on lips/eyes.
°•Flora•° M.
Orlando
I have the tendency to skip lip liner because I always find the liners too harsh or fragile for my aggressive use UNTIL I found these, and I am never going back they have outstanding shades and such durability and really gives you more than enough product for your moneys worth.
Santi
Review for: Other more...
Perfect for you nude lips, these are super inexpensive. Back in the day when drugstore was all I could afford these lip liners were my savor they came in a bunch of colors and they were great! I put these in my freelance kit and because they need to be sharpened it’s easy to sanitize after use!
Brandi B.
Awesome lip liner. I especially like the nude shade (can't think of the name) to slightly over line the lips. Great product. Especially for the low price tag. I do wish they were easier to find though.
Joanne T.
Love the quality of this lip liner and the price is even better. I have several in my collection; i love them all. A staple in my makeup collection
Kimberly M.
I found this through YouTube and I've been committed ever since. Affordable, but as high quality as pricier lip liners I've purchased!
Luba A.
brooklyn
Review for: MELON more...
For the price for his product it was amazing. Very long wearing and pigmented also isn’t too hard on the lips
Brandi P.
Climax, NC
Review for: MAGENTA more...
So creamy and I love this color for my everyday look and it’s just a beautiful color to wear anytime!