BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Luscious red lips or a hot pink pout—who can resist? Be bold with Lipstick! It looks good on you! Plus kisses are WAY better in color! This lipstick glides on rich and creamy with a light-as-air feel.

• Full coverage color
  • Pearl, cream and frosted finishes
  • Non-drying, silky feel
  • Glides on smooth—no skipping

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Beeswax, Lanolin, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Ozokerite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetyl Alcohol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil. +/- May Contain: Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 21 (CI 45380).

• ¿Me gustaría saber si realmente que tan buena es la calid...2 Answers
  • Hi, how long does this lipstick last? If i drink or eat s...2 Answers
  • How long does it stay on the lips?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelica C.
Review for: Garnet more...
This lipstick is very good. Does not leave the mouth dry and is long lasting. The color is always the same and looks good in my skin.
Karen V.
Love this lipstick it presses on smoothly & it smells great I love the colors they're super vibrant also the prices are inexpensive that's the best part this product is great I would definitely purchase again.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Mis labiales favoritos para usar a diario, son muy cómodos, cremosos y suaves. Yo sufro mucho de labios secos y con estos ni siquiera necesito usar bálsamo labial porque por si solos ya hidratan. El envase no es el mejor, pero a mi eso no me interesa mientras el producto sea bueno. Tampoco dura demasiado, pero por mi esta bien por el precio. Tienen ademas un olor exquisito.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
I honestly think Jordana is underrated. I love this lipstick. It makes my lips look hydrated, but doesn't look like I just kissed a tub of oil. It's a bold color, and yet it doesn't make my lip look dry. Just absolutely love this. The one I'm currently using is called Fiesta 022
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Cabaret more...
I bought this lipstick today and it cost like 1.50 dollars and I liked it. The lipsticks smells really good and it has a lovely color. I am a repeat user of this brand because it has good quality, many colors and it is affordable.
Anita G.
Review for: Other more...
I have shades Burnt Sugar, Blackberry and Fiesta. Shades are pretty but they don't look great on my lips. They kind of look chappy and dry. Lipsticks have nice scent. Not a fan of packaging.
They are really cheap so if you want to experiment with colours, it's great option.
Macarena A.
Santiago
Jordana es un muy bien producto. En mi país es uno de los cosméticos más baratos pero cumple con muchas cosas que otros labiales no tienen. Tiene una buena calidad, pigmentación y ademas son economicos. Cumple con las 3 b bueno bonito y barato
Valerie T.
Jordana lipsticks are great especially for the price I got mine at Kmart for about three dollars the liquid lipstick a formula is awesome they last a very long time on my lips I use this about every day I have a couple different shades and I am obsessed with them
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
Este labial tiene muchisimos beneficios, es super barato, tiene muy buena pigmentacion, no reseca los labios, dura por horas y el olor es increible
Donna J.
Review for: Other more...
Very afforable, long-wearing, rich and highly pigmented.. They last a long time and are definitely worth it!
Angela G.
¿Me gustaría saber si realmente que tan buena es la calidad de estos labiales?
Jessica Alexandra V.
Monterrey
How long does it stay on the lips?
Dianela M.
Hi, how long does this lipstick last? If i drink or eat something greasy does the color stay?
Nala C.
What is the quality of this lipstick?