16 colors available

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Full Coverage, Dazzling Color Rich Creamy Texture Lightweight, Smooth Glide Application Soft Shine Finish Made In USA see more...

• ¿Me gustaría saber si realmente que tan buena es la calidad de esto...2 Answers
  • Hi, how long does this lipstick last? If i drink or eat something g...2 Answers
  • How long does it stay on the lips?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erika M.
Erika M.
Laredo, TX
Love their colors!!!! I've purchased so many of these and they've been my go-to lippies. I purchased them downtown and at my local grocery store. They're easy to use and I would recommend to others. The only set back is that they tend to dry up and feel a bit cracky on your lips after a while, but definitely worth the price.
Spencena L.
Spencena L.
I like Jordana lipstick. I like to try different dark colors. My favorite color would be anything rum in color. My skin in medium brown. So, I believe that dark colored lipsticks look best on me. It is perfect in that it is not too shiny or dry. I also appreciate that this lipstick in reasonable in price.
Jasmyn J.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
I honestly think Jordana is underrated. I love this lipstick. It makes my lips look hydrated, but doesn't look like I just kissed a tub of oil. It's a bold color, and yet it doesn't make my lip look dry. Just absolutely love this. The one I'm currently using is called Fiesta 022
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Jordana lipsticks are great especially for the price I got mine at Kmart for about three dollars the liquid lipstick a formula is awesome they last a very long time on my lips I use this about every day I have a couple different shades and I am obsessed with them
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
I like Jordana in general, as always there are hit and miss. This lipstick is line is a miss for me. It is patchy and some colors are not pigmented at all. The best formula is the yellow bullet and the new matte lipsticks. Otherwise, I pass this lipstick line
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Miami , FL

Lipsticks jordana I think they're perfect are my daily use their colors are beautiful, creamy, good coverage, durability and low cost which allows for a variety of colors, also have a matte line ie they have something for everyone.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
For a drugstore lipstick that won't break the bank, look no further than Jordana. MOST of the lipsticks in this line are pigmented, opaque, and creamy, but a few do have that patchy consistency. Definitely worth a try.
Imani S.
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
The best lipstick in my collection hands down very smooth nice colors and they smell soo good to me its a pleasant almost candy smell oh and in the beauty supply there like a dollar 🙌🏽
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
This lipstick is great for all skin colors if you really want to make your lips pop!
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
Really good quality especially for the price point of KNE dollar should buy
Jessica Alexandra V.
Jessica Alexandra V.
Monterrey
How long does it stay on the lips?
Dianela M.
Dianela M.
Hi, how long does this lipstick last? If i drink or eat something greasy does the color stay?
Angela G.
Angela G.
¿Me gustaría saber si realmente que tan buena es la calidad de estos labiales?
Nala C.
Nala C.
What is the quality of this lipstick?