JORDANA Lipstick

Full Coverage, Dazzling Color Rich Creamy Texture Lightweight, Smooth Glide Application Soft Shine Finish Made In USA see more...

• ¿Me gustaría saber si realmente que tan buena es la calidad de es...2 Answers
  • Hi, how long does this lipstick last? If i drink or eat something...2 Answers
  • How long does it stay on the lips?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Mis labiales favoritos para usar a diario, son muy cómodos, cremosos y suaves. Yo sufro mucho de labios secos y con estos ni siquiera necesito usar bálsamo labial porque por si solos ya hidratan. El envase no es el mejor, pero a mi eso no me interesa mientras el producto sea bueno. Tampoco dura demasiado, pero por mi esta bien por el precio. Tienen ademas un olor exquisito.
Sierra F.
Review for: Other more...
I have the colors "sunrise" and "berry" - as a makeup freak, these are my absolute FAVORITE lipstick to date, and I occasionally pray that I never run out. I've had them for about 3-5 months now, and feel lost without them, aha. The consistency of them is wonderful, and they last quite long as well. This might be a bit odd, but I love the way they smell too. Such BEAUTIFUL and unique colors. Worth every penny.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Jordana lipsticks have good pigmentation, with two applications you have a very good color. When you apply it you can feel softness, they are not sticky.

These Jordana lipsticks, for the price and quality if they are quite good, I do not recommend having it for 7 hours without re-applying it at some point as it dries your lips.
Erika M.
Laredo, TX
Love their colors!!!! I've purchased so many of these and they've been my go-to lippies. I purchased them downtown and at my local grocery store. They're easy to use and I would recommend to others. The only set back is that they tend to dry up and feel a bit cracky on your lips after a while, but definitely worth the price.
Callie R.
Galax, VA
Jordana, like any makeup line, is really hit or miss. For me, the lipsticks just don't work very well. This being said, I do like the liquid lipsticks much more than the traditional. In general, the lipsticks are a little patchy and the color payoff isn't that good.
Karen V.
Love this lipstick it presses on smoothly & it smells great I love the colors they're super vibrant also the prices are inexpensive that's the best part this product is great I would definitely purchase again.
Evelyn R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 2 Cranberry Mix more...
I absolutely love the Cranberry Mix colour! I bought it online in a set of three. It's easy to apply but you have to re-apply after eating or drinking, but it's great for the price. It's very affordable and I will be purchasing again :)
Pamela H.
This lipstick is good, I love the smell that has and despite the weather does not stink I used another lipstick that with time stink, the price is very good and you can get it in any store.
Valerie T.
Jordana lipsticks are great especially for the price I got mine at Kmart for about three dollars the liquid lipstick a formula is awesome they last a very long time on my lips I use this about every day I have a couple different shades and I am obsessed with them
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
I honestly think Jordana is underrated. I love this lipstick. It makes my lips look hydrated, but doesn't look like I just kissed a tub of oil. It's a bold color, and yet it doesn't make my lip look dry. Just absolutely love this. The one I'm currently using is called Fiesta 022
Dianela M.
Hi, how long does this lipstick last? If i drink or eat something greasy does the color stay?
Jessica Alexandra V.
How long does it stay on the lips?
Angela G.
¿Me gustaría saber si realmente que tan buena es la calidad de estos labiales?
Nala C.
What is the quality of this lipstick?