BY JORDANA COSMETICS #57 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Jordana Lipliner Pencil
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
missy t.
missy t.
Review for: Other
Jordana coco locco lip liner is excellent. I was paying a lot of money for lip liner at an upscale store then I found this at Walgreens! I love this product. Stays on well, glides on smoothly and reasonably priced!
Walgreens quit carrying this product but I found it on Amazon and ordered 3!!! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Review for: Other
These are the best, most affordable and prettiest drug store lip liners I've ever used. For the price, it's completely amazing! They enhance any lipstick, no matter what brand. I love lining the outline of my lips with these pencils before any lipstick or gloss. I also sometimes line my entire lips with the darker shades to enhance a vampy lip color. They help last my lipstick all day and night. Be sure to moisturize your lips before application though.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
This is my first lip liner and I absolutely love it! It's makes my lips pop a little bit and it's so useful

Update:
I just got the color tawny and I'm excited to use it!
Joany V.
Joany V.
San Juan
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g, Other
This is an amazing creamy and pigmented lipliner that works wonders. I would easily compare it to high-end lipliners. It is amazing for the price. I wish the collection had more colors. The darker colors aren't as dark as expected, the nudes are true to color.
Jadira V.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love these better than any high end brand, they stay on my lips forever. Compared to Macs lip liners, I love to get Jordanas 10x more. Usually buy them at any drugstore even Walmart and they're so affordable. Seriously give them a try, your pockets won't hurt over these.
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
😍 FAVORITE Lipliner so far.
It lasts forever.
It's so creamy.
And has the perfect tones.
I bought the Sexy Mauve, perfect color to me.
Soraia R.
Soraia R.
Dona Maria - Sintra
I like the texture is cream.
The coulor is beautiful.
Is a good lipliner.
And is so big!!
I love it
Tooba K.
Tooba K.
Parkland
I love these lip liners!! Jordana lip liners are by far my favorite. The color is very pigmented and lasts all day so you don't have to keep reapplying. These make lipsticks and liquid lip creams go on flawlessly.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend these. They're easy to use, good size for travel, and they add a good color under your lip products. I never have to reapply or anything. The color is highly pigmented and glides on beautifully! Plus, they are super affordable
Wilianny B.
Wilianny B.
Highly recommend this Lipliner because not dry lips, besides that it has long lasting and it is super cheap, but compared with the more expensive
Haley N.
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it