BY JORDANA COSMETICS #57 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Jordana Lipliner Pencil
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is SOOO affordable but so beautiful and feels like any other quality lip liner I’ve owned. I have it in EVERY color and have repurchased several colors since I use them up all the time. I love that you don’t have to sharpen them and I have even worn them all over my lips as a lipstick and love them.
Lisset C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drug store lip liner! They glide on and are long wearing! My favorite is Tawny, the color is so beautiful on its own all over the lips
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
Amazing lip liners. Jordana lip liners has to be my favorite drugstore lip pensils. They are pigmented and best of all go on and apply very smoothly. They have a lot of shades to choose from and are very inexpensive.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite lip liners. They are inexpensive and they work which is all I can ask for. I don't use lip liners often because I'm lazy, but when I need one these really pull through. They stay where you put them and are nice and waxy. They also blend well if needed.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips
Love this lipliner. If you want your books to feels full always use a lipliner.. they make them.look so full
Fazia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana lip liners are really good! Some colors may be a bit drying but it gets the job done. They don't tug on the lips and they have great colors.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
I have this Lipliner in the shade Rose Crush and the color is beautiful! The formula is amazing for the price point, so creamy yet easy to work with and it stays put for a decent amount of time. I will be purchasing more shades and recommend others to try them out!
Anita G.
Review for: Other
I hve better experience with Jordana Cosmetics lip liners than lipsticks. I have shade #40 Currant. Goes well with dark reds, browns and purples.
Applies smoothly. Sometimes can get patchy.
I think they have very good value for money, because they are cheap no do their job well.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
This is the perfect lip liner! The pencil is nice because it allows the liner to go on really smooth and creamy without any tugging. This lasts for hours. This lipliner performs like a high end pencil for a fraction of the price. What a value! I cannot say enou Jordana Lipliner Pencil gh good things about Jordana's liners.
Joany V.
San Juan
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g, Other
This is an amazing creamy and pigmented lipliner that works wonders. I would easily compare it to high-end lipliners. It is amazing for the price. I wish the collection had more colors. The darker colors aren't as dark as expected, the nudes are true to color.
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Yaritza G.
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Yaritza G.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it