BY JORDANA COSMETICS #59 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Jordana Lipliner Pencil
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
This is the perfect lip liner! The pencil is nice because it allows the liner to go on really smooth and creamy without any tugging. This lasts for hours. This lipliner performs like a high end pencil for a fraction of the price. What a value! I cannot say enou Jordana Lipliner Pencil gh good things about Jordana's liners.
Joany V.
Joany V.
San Juan
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g, Other
This is an amazing creamy and pigmented lipliner that works wonders. I would easily compare it to high-end lipliners. It is amazing for the price. I wish the collection had more colors. The darker colors aren't as dark as expected, the nudes are true to color.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
This is my all-time favorite, holy grail lip liner!! I cannot say enough good things about it! It is SO long lasting, easy to blend, lots of universal flattering shades, and CHEAP! I have been using this lip liner for years! Out beats all my high end lip liners! My favorite go to shade is Rock'n'Rose.
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
These are great if you need something in a hurry. I feel they are pigmented but the product isn't great. The actually pencil breaks all the time and I've purchased several of these thinking I just purchased a bad one. They're super inexpensive, moisturizing, but you have to be extremely careful with them. I guess for the price you can't really complain. So I stick to my first statement... I will only repurchase if I'm in a rush and my lips need a quick pick-me-up. The colors are beautiful but the quality sucks.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Lipliner Mahogany
This is one of the best lip liners at the drugstore! The formula is that perfect line of creamy but firm. The comps are beautiful and pigmented to even wear on thier own with a chapstick on top
Nina H.
Nina H.
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
I think these are my favorite lip liners from the drugstore. They are super affordable. They have plenty of colors to chose from. They are creamy but not to creamy where it just slides off your lips they do stay on and they are very pigmented. I recommend these to everyone, :)
mariah L.
mariah L.
Review for: Other
I love this lip liner! Mine is in the color tawny! It's long lasting! It's super easy to apply! I bought mine at Walgreens! I so recommend this product! I for sure will buy another one when I run out!
Joy P.
Joy P.
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g, Other
I love this lip liner pencil. It is just amazing honestly it glides on smooth and applies easily! Found this randomly at walgreens and had to buy because was a great deal! Glad I did, I use this almost everyday and it's cheap too! Works like a high quality brand
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Review for: Other
These are the best, most affordable and prettiest drug store lip liners I've ever used. For the price, it's completely amazing! They enhance any lipstick, no matter what brand. I love lining the outline of my lips with these pencils before any lipstick or gloss. I also sometimes line my entire lips with the darker shades to enhance a vampy lip color. They help last my lipstick all day and night. Be sure to moisturize your lips before application though.
missy t.
missy t.
Review for: Other
Jordana coco locco lip liner is excellent. I was paying a lot of money for lip liner at an upscale store then I found this at Walgreens! I love this product. Stays on well, glides on smoothly and reasonably priced!
Walgreens quit carrying this product but I found it on Amazon and ordered 3!!! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Haley N.
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it