BY JORDANA COSMETICS #44 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Jordana Lipliner Pencil
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "They are long lasting and if you add lip balm afterwards, they are amazing on their own." in 1 review
  • "Good amount of product, great price, nice color pay off and wide color range!" in 1 review
Alexandra R.
San Lorenzo
Review for: Spice #40, Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g, Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g, Retractable Pencil For Lips, Other more...
I think I have almost all the colors of these. I love them so much and the price is amazing. I don't even have to apply lipstick over them, I just fill my lips and keep it in my makeup bag and I'm good to go.
Samantha V.
The only liplinger I use. It comes in lots of colours and applies smoothly. Makes my puppies last long, i love it
Idiane M.
Tampa
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
My favorite color is Sedona Red, and it is amazing! It lasts a long time and it’s so easy to use. I usually by mine at Walgreens for very cheap. I think less than $3. For that price, it definitely exceeded my expectations!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is one of my favorite lip liners of all time! The price is so cheap and the quality is so so so good. I have the shade Cabernet which is the perfect deep plum shade I was looking for. I love that this pencil is retractable and I don't have to worry about me having to fuss with a sharpener. I will definitely be purchasing more shades again in the future. I only ever saw Jordana at my local Walgreens, or their website. This is a great brand and I am glad I discovered it!
Chassidy S.
It is the best colour ever. The texture is great and doesn’t dry my lips. It goes great with my Kylie lipstick. It looks beautiful, it feels beautiful, it makes me look beautiful. I’d definitely buy it again
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
One of the best lip liners so affordable yet so luxurious, it feels like a Mac lip liner I absolutely love the formula the colors the way it applies and the lasting of the product
Rose B.
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g more...
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lip liner! easy to use. Beautiful color ranges. Affordable. Rock n rose, Cabernet, tawny, are some of my faves. Beautiful lip liner. Must try!!!
Jamie J.
Cedar Rapids
I found this by accident. I'd run out of my regular and didn't have time to get more. I made a quick stop at Walgreens to get a quick fix and found this. It's super inexpensive, but works great. It goes on smooth, with tons of pigment, and stays well. I bought 8 more in all my colors.
Melissa C.
Cooper City, FL
So amazing for the price! I love these lip liners. Super cheap and get the job done, cannot go wrong. Easy to apply and pigmented.
Kelsey👌 S.
Southaven, MS
Best product for the price .
I believe it’s under 5 dollars and lasts such a long time
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Yaritza G.
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Yaritza G.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it