BY JORDANA COSMETICS #57 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
Sharon R.
Jordana liners are great. A great inexpensive drugstore brand. I use Tawny, Rock n Rose, and Cabernet. I wish they had a better color pay off but they do the job when needed. Can't expect too much for the price but they are creamy and last a while. These are hard to come by in my area as you can only find them in Walgreens or the dollar store but I wouldn't purchase them at the dollar store as the quality isn't great.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rock n Rose & Tawny are my absolute favorite go to shades. They are almost the same color as my lips so they give me that "my lips but better" look. I prefer these lip liners over high end lip liners, the color pay off is stunning and the quality is similar to those that sell for over $20 a pop. I love these and continue to buy them, did I mention they are only $2-3?!
Paria Z.
Nashville
These lip pencils are amazing. they're the best drugstore product you can get, and they run for pretty cheap. it comes in a twist-type applicator so you won't have to sharpen it by hand. the formula is extra creamy and highly pigmented so you're getting the best bang for your buck. I purchased my set at the Walgreens by my house. I highly recommend this
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
I have so many of these liners and I love them and keep repurchasing when I run out! I don't see the point in spending a ton of money on lip liners so when I found these and they were so affordable but also very good quality I was sold! They are very creamy and pigmented. The quality is very good and I like that they are mechanical pencils which saves me so much time!
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
The one thing Jordana does right is their lip liner pencils. Can't go wrong! Long wearing, great price, creamy and smooth! Tawny is by far my go to color but Rock N' Rose, Baby Berry, and Cabernet are all great colors. Why go high end when these little gems do the job and are beautiful!
Seydy V.
Let's begin by saying that you can't beat the price! I love these lip liners so much, apply so smoothly and last a long time. I would definitely own every nude color they have. But, be careful some colors aren't true to their tube, must swatch these before purchasing. Everyone needs to own these !!
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my favorite lip liners and I love that they're retractable because that makes them way easier to use on-the-go and for touch-ups when you're out and about. My favorite shade is Rock-N-Rose. It's perfect for if you want to do a rosy-nude or mauve lip look. It's even great to use by itself, all over the lips and it's staying power is phenomenal. It doesn't dry out my lips and it leaves a creamy, matte finish. For the price, it's amazing!
Lenymar M.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely looooooooove these liners. They apply so beautifully! Rock n rose is pretty much my all time favorite lip liner. Tawny and rock n rose are definitely ride or dies, I wouldn't be able to live without them in my collection. And can we talk about the price?? Unbeatable for the amazing product you're getting.
Melanie S.
I love this brand of lip liner because they are so creamy and they slide on the lips so good. I can't believe that this is a drugstore product. I have this lip liner in the shade Rock N Roses and this color is great one it's own and also paired with a lip shade. I wish I could have purchase more when I had the chance.
Benita S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Spice #40
Can we take a second to talk about how much I LOVE Jordana Plush Plum lip liner. It is my go to liner for Any occasion, literally. Work, evening out, church, quick trip to the mall. I live for this liner. And for the price it just can't be beat.
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Yaritza G.
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Yaritza G.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it