BY JORDANA COSMETICS #59 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Jordana Lipliner Pencil
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
Ralynn B.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
These are great lip liners! They are so so affordable. I actually prefer these to higher priced ones like MAC. They are very creamy, and come in a great variety of shades.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Great color selection and very pigmented. They apply beautifully and are very creamy. One of the best drugstore lip liners I've tried. I like them better then Mac liners
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.
I love this liner!! I have it in Baby Berry. It lasts longer than many lipsticks I own. Its price can't be beat either!! You can get at any drug store around.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Oconomowoc, WI
Review for: Spice #40
These Jordana lipliners are high quality for the low price tag. They come in so many colors and apply very smooth without tugging or skipping on the lips.
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Must have for spring, Rock n Rose has quickly became my favorite lip look I use it as a all over lip color and if you love a mauve lip this is for you!!
Portia S.
Portia S.
I own every color lip liner from Jordana. I love trying out new products and raving about my favs.

Jordana liners are low price and gets the job done!
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll probably never buy another lip liner ever again!!! They are retractable! Pigmented! Long lasting! Smooth! And cheap!! Way to go Jordana!
shapree H.
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Jordana ! These are good quality liners. To start with this was my first time getting them and I was shocked out how amazing they were
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
😍 FAVORITE Lipliner so far.
It lasts forever.
It's so creamy.
And has the perfect tones.
I bought the Sexy Mauve, perfect color to me.
Filza A.
Filza A.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Review for: Kohl Kajal Lipliner Cocoa
Good for the money, some aren't as pigmented as others unfortunately. But if you're a beginner, this would be great for you. :)
Haley N.
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it