BY JORDANA COSMETICS #57 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX
I love the lip liner pencils. I'm so in love that they are so cheap but have such a strong pigment color! I also like that it doesn't dry up your lips and that there's a large array of colors to choose from. They're definitely dupes for Macs lip liners.
Mel R.
One of my favorite drugstore lip liner brands. The Jordana retractable lip liner pencils come in 13 shades. As for the consistency, the lip liners are so soft when applying and they do not lose intensity while applying a few coats. The pigmentation in the lip liners is good enough to wear solo. I love they way my feel my lips with these. I like to wear them simply as a matte lipstick. They do not seem to overdrive my lips and crust after a while. Jordana Lip Liners could be found at your local Walgreens or Kmart at an affordable price.
mariah L.
Review for: Other
I love this lip liner! Mine is in the color tawny! It's long lasting! It's super easy to apply! I bought mine at Walgreens! I so recommend this product! I for sure will buy another one when I run out!
Yvonne N.
These are very great and cheap. I get them at walgreens for under $3 . They are creamy and retractable. You never have to sharpen them. They have a good selection of colors as well.
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Lipliner Mahogany
This is one of the best lip liners at the drugstore! The formula is that perfect line of creamy but firm. The comps are beautiful and pigmented to even wear on thier own with a chapstick on top
Kahlea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These lipliner are so good! They have a great formula that is pigmented but have just enough resistance and waxiness when applying it. They last extremely long and the color range is pretty good. Can't beat the price!
Kelsie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me just start off by saying that I have tried many lip liners. I didn't want to have to get MAC but as an African-American woman those seemed to be the only one that would show up on my lips. I am so glad that I came across these at Walgreens. Not only are they an affordable price but they are super creamy & pigmented. They go on and can be worn by themselves or with a lipstick. On the picture I chose to pair mine with a gloss. All in all, a great purchase.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing lip liner! These are so creamy that a lot of the time I use them as a lipstick and put a little gloss on top. I also love that it's a twist up! Great product for $2!
Libby W.
I have almost all of these and I LOVE them! Tawny is the perfect brown-pink nude that everyone seems to be after. Some of the colors are creamier than others, but they're all amazing. Just wearing them alone with a matte face powder is one of my favorite ways to wear them, and they last quite a while without needing to be reapplied. These were some of the first lip liners I tried and I haven't felt the need to try many others since these ones are so good.
Madison C.
Let all take a moment on bow our heads in thanks to the beauty that is within Jordana.

Jordana lip liners are the bomb and will hook you into their small section in Walgreens.
The liner formulation are smooth and creamy enough to glide on but stiff enough to stay in place. Placing their lines under any lipstick will increase the longevity of your lip wear. Trust me I work in Customer service so talking and smiling is required.

Tawny and rock'n'rose are essential colors.
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Yaritza G.
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Yaritza G.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it