BY JORDANA COSMETICS #59 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Jordana Lipliner Pencil
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok I have to RAVE about the color "rock n rose" it goes with every mauve and nude shade lipstick perfectly. So much so that I have been wearing this lip liner for over 10 years. Its 2.99 at Walgreens. Buy it. Thank me later.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this liner on Rock'n'Rose and LOVE IT!!! The formula is crazy creamy, and stays on for a long time. I got this at Walgreen's for $2 or $3 and can't believe how good it really is. For the money, it's a must have!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this liner is amazing for $1.99! I always get the shade Tawny and use it to fill my lips before gloss. It lasts forever, it's creamy, and is so pigmented. So worth it! One of my holy grail products!
Tooba K.
Tooba K.
Parkland
I love these lip liners!! Jordana lip liners are by far my favorite. The color is very pigmented and lasts all day so you don't have to keep reapplying. These make lipsticks and liquid lip creams go on flawlessly.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lip liners to use and it is so inexpensive! Glides on smoothly and the pen is retractable so you don't need to sharpen it! Lasts a long time and works well with glosses and lipsticks!
Bengali G.
Bengali G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought a bunch of these retractable liners from my drugstore and they are all amazing. I use them as lipsticks and as liners interchangeably and they last a long time. Great value for long lasting wear.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Coco Loco, Rockin Rose, and Plush Plum, and I love them all. I use Coco Loco probably 4 days a week because I love it that much. These are $1 at KMart and are totally worth it. Honestly, buy them all.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEEE TAWNY! It's such a great deep nude rose. So long lasting and still creamy. And the fact that it's so much less than other high end brands, with the same results is stellar
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner applies super easy and has a high pigmentation. The color lasts a long time and it has a nice feel on the lips. This is a great product especially for a drugstore product.
Eleni D.
Eleni D.
I'm a BIG fan of these liners and have every color in my makeup kit. My favorite is "Tawney" as it is the perfect "nude" and that is a slight bit darker than my natural lip color.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it