BY JORDANA COSMETICS #57 in Lip Liner

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Jordana Lipliner Pencil
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
Amazing lip liners. Jordana lip liners has to be my favorite drugstore lip pensils. They are pigmented and best of all go on and apply very smoothly. They have a lot of shades to choose from and are very inexpensive.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
This is the perfect lip liner! The pencil is nice because it allows the liner to go on really smooth and creamy without any tugging. This lasts for hours. This lipliner performs like a high end pencil for a fraction of the price. What a value! I cannot say enou Jordana Lipliner Pencil gh good things about Jordana's liners.
Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is SOOO affordable but so beautiful and feels like any other quality lip liner I’ve owned. I have it in EVERY color and have repurchased several colors since I use them up all the time. I love that you don’t have to sharpen them and I have even worn them all over my lips as a lipstick and love them.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite lip liners. They are inexpensive and they work which is all I can ask for. I don't use lip liners often because I'm lazy, but when I need one these really pull through. They stay where you put them and are nice and waxy. They also blend well if needed.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
I have this Lipliner in the shade Rose Crush and the color is beautiful! The formula is amazing for the price point, so creamy yet easy to work with and it stays put for a decent amount of time. I will be purchasing more shades and recommend others to try them out!
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
This is a pretty great lipliner, I have purchase two of the retractable version. Not only are they super affordable, the quality is pretty great! They aren't meant to last all day long, but they are creamy, pigmented, and do not slip around as much as other lip liners do. They feel comfortable on the lips and the product is thin enough to get the perfect outline. I either wear them alone or as a liner with other lip products. Easy to blend, in all pretty great product! Only downfall is that they fade throughout the day quicker than my other lipliners.
Alexis G.
Review for: Other
These are the best, most affordable and prettiest drug store lip liners I've ever used. For the price, it's completely amazing! They enhance any lipstick, no matter what brand. I love lining the outline of my lips with these pencils before any lipstick or gloss. I also sometimes line my entire lips with the darker shades to enhance a vampy lip color. They help last my lipstick all day and night. Be sure to moisturize your lips before application though.
missy t.
Review for: Other
Jordana coco locco lip liner is excellent. I was paying a lot of money for lip liner at an upscale store then I found this at Walgreens! I love this product. Stays on well, glides on smoothly and reasonably priced!
Walgreens quit carrying this product but I found it on Amazon and ordered 3!!! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Retractable Pencil For Lips 0.009 oz; 0.25 g
These are great if you need something in a hurry. I feel they are pigmented but the product isn't great. The actually pencil breaks all the time and I've purchased several of these thinking I just purchased a bad one. They're super inexpensive, moisturizing, but you have to be extremely careful with them. I guess for the price you can't really complain. So I stick to my first statement... I will only repurchase if I'm in a rush and my lips need a quick pick-me-up. The colors are beautiful but the quality sucks.
Nakaiya W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip liner in Rock N' Rose and its the cutest shade ever. I use it all the time. It applies so smooth and creamy. I usually wear the lip liner by itself because its such a good product that I can wear it alone without a liquid lipstick or regular lipstick. Another plus is that they are so affordable and I'm definitely going to buy more shades because I love this brand.
Krystal S.
I love the Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny - what affordable lipsticks / liquid lipsticks do you love with this lip liner (that is a good color match)?
Adelle M.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never have tried Jordan's products, anyone have a opinion?
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of the other Jordana products I've used seemed very cheaply made and I didn't like them. Why would I feel differently about this product?
Kimberly C.
I just recently started using lipliner well makeup in general, I wasn't a big fan of make up at all but seeing it get done and look great on other made me want to look great too. are these lipliner good to use and easy to take off?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? How pigmented?