6 colors available

• Creates a Perfect Make-Up Artis Lips

• Made In USA

Available in 30 Shades.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "They last for a very long time so you don't have to keep reapplying it." in 2 reviews
  • "I own a few of them and they are very long lasting and creamy." in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite is cabernet, it's a really nice wine color." in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong picking one up to try given the super cheap price." in 1 review
  • "I like to use these lip liners to outline and color my lips, and afterwards use a lip stick in a similar color." in 1 review
Mel R.
Mel R.
One of my favorite drugstore lip liner brands. The Jordana retractable lip liner pencils come in 13 shades. As for the consistency, the lip liners are so soft when applying and they do not lose intensity while applying a few coats. The pigmentation in the lip liners is good enough to wear solo. I love they way my feel my lips with these. I like to wear them simply as a matte lipstick. They do not seem to overdrive my lips and crust after a while. Jordana Lip Liners could be found at your local Walgreens or Kmart at an affordable price.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Let all take a moment on bow our heads in thanks to the beauty that is within Jordana.

Jordana lip liners are the bomb and will hook you into their small section in Walgreens.
The liner formulation are smooth and creamy enough to glide on but stiff enough to stay in place. Placing their lines under any lipstick will increase the longevity of your lip wear. Trust me I work in Customer service so talking and smiling is required.

Tawny and rock'n'rose are essential colors.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me just start off by saying that I have tried many lip liners. I didn't want to have to get MAC but as an African-American woman those seemed to be the only one that would show up on my lips. I am so glad that I came across these at Walgreens. Not only are they an affordable price but they are super creamy & pigmented. They go on and can be worn by themselves or with a lipstick. On the picture I chose to pair mine with a gloss. All in all, a great purchase.
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Rock n Rose & Tawny are my absolute favorite go to shades. They are almost the same color as my lips so they give me that "my lips but better" look. I prefer these lip liners over high end lip liners, the color pay off is stunning and the quality is similar to those that sell for over $20 a pop. I love these and continue to buy them, did I mention they are only $2-3?!
Paria Z.
Paria Z.
Nashville
These lip pencils are amazing. they're the best drugstore product you can get, and they run for pretty cheap. it comes in a twist-type applicator so you won't have to sharpen it by hand. the formula is extra creamy and highly pigmented so you're getting the best bang for your buck. I purchased my set at the Walgreens by my house. I highly recommend this
Lenymar M.
Lenymar M.
Bridgeport, CT
I absolutely looooooooove these liners. They apply so beautifully! Rock n rose is pretty much my all time favorite lip liner. Tawny and rock n rose are definitely ride or dies, I wouldn't be able to live without them in my collection. And can we talk about the price?? Unbeatable for the amazing product you're getting.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I love this brand of lip liner because they are so creamy and they slide on the lips so good. I can't believe that this is a drugstore product. I have this lip liner in the shade Rock N Roses and this color is great one it's own and also paired with a lip shade. I wish I could have purchase more when I had the chance.
Seydy V.
Seydy V.
Let's begin by saying that you can't beat the price! I love these lip liners so much, apply so smoothly and last a long time. I would definitely own every nude color they have. But, be careful some colors aren't true to their tube, must swatch these before purchasing. Everyone needs to own these !!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
The one thing Jordana does right is their lip liner pencils. Can't go wrong! Long wearing, great price, creamy and smooth! Tawny is by far my go to color but Rock N' Rose, Baby Berry, and Cabernet are all great colors. Why go high end when these little gems do the job and are beautiful!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Wichita, KS
This my favorite lip liner formula of all time and the best part is it's so affordable. My top two favorite shades are tawny and rock n rose. You can find these at walgreens. Very long lasting and creamy formula, you can use it on its own or pair it with something else. Works great.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Where can I buy this? Help!
Are this liner good
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are some other good drugstore lip liners similar to the Jordana ones? I love these but the color selection is small and I'd love to try some other ones.
Are this lip liner good
Becky M.
Becky M.
Is this good and smooth and where can i find it