Jordana Lip Liner (Marvy Mauve) uploaded by seema k.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Jordana Lip Liner and the color is Mary Mauve. It is not a mechanical pencil so you must require to sharpen it manually. Used for lining the lips and is possible to use as eyeliner as well.

Beautiful Reddish-Brown Color / Mary Mauve

Carli R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Jordana Lip Liners are my favorite, go to lip product. My secret is I fill my lips in with this lip liner like a lipstick! I have an all day,no smear lip color that lasts through coffee sips and holds up both its opacity and color all day. I prefer it to any other lip liner I've tried, drugstore or otherwise. I always get lots of compliments when I wear it. 10/10 would recommend Jordana Lip Liners.
Honey y.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite lip liners. It has a smooth application and it really helps with lipstick bleeding. Extremely affordable and available at drugstores. I love doing a liner and gloss look and this one lasts all day under the gloss
Rita N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very creamy and easy to put on and I just love how it blends in with a lipstick or with lip balm.... I just love it! JORDANA Easyliner For Lips
seema k.
ELK GROVE, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love all jordana lip liners.they are so easy to work with.so creamy. They just glide on. They are very affordable