Jordana Kohl Kajal Lipliner uploaded by Richele D.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Buy Jordana Lip Liners - Jordana Kohl Kajal Lipliner: The fool-proof way to line lips Easy application Prevents color from bleeding beyond the lip line Excellent quality - great value Details provided by Jordana see more...

• I love love love these lipliners . I have been using these drive ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product?1 Answers
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Magenta
A very understated product that is very comparable to a high end one! 👍🏻 though you need a sharpener to make a good fine tip for application, the lasting power and pigmentation it gives makes it one of my go-to's (especially this color). Highly recommended for its affordability and quality! 💋
Vanessa V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lip liner it's definitely a dupe for many high end makeup brands its an awesome lip liner for 2 dollars and its awesome on its I own many of them .i will forever repurchase this lippy
Ivy P.
I absolutely love Jordana lip liners..this shade IS gorgeous for any campy lip..or by itself..I use it under nudes to give me a deeper shade..they're super cheap and worth it!!
Anna H.
I have tried many lip liners and this by far is my favorite! It is long lasting and gentle no tugging at my lips when I apply it! Great pigment of color as well!
Tori B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Jordana lip liners, and Cabernet is a beautiful deep red color. The product is great quality for such a low price!
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I love lip liner ... I love make up ... I love the color and price also .. I love bright bold and crazy colors
Janay M.
Caldwell, ID
Love Jordanna lipliners. Cabernet goes so great with my deep Mac lipsticks and a great price as well
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
Beautiful color! Love this liner and love the price!Smooth application and intense color payoff.
Richele D.
Miami beach, FL
I love that lip liner, has a good color is a little dry but has good pigmentation. I like this brand has good price and good quality. I recommend this product is good quality.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Nutmeg, Burgundy, Other
Jordana lip liners are probably one of the nicest and cheapest lip liners in the drug store. The nudes and mauves are really awesome shades, that you can also use as a matte  lipstick, because they are very creamy and glides on really nicely. Is totally recommended.
Brenda G.
Where can I find this product?
Suhei c.
El Monte, CA
I love love love these lipliners . I have been using these drive 1990 I miss them...where can I find them...I need my plush red.....nutmeg and cabaret......