JORDANA Kohl Kajal Lip Liner uploaded by Richele D.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Jordana Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: Rich, dense color resists fading Smudge-proof Lines, defines, accentuates Smooth-glide formula Stays put in all weather Details provided by Jordana

• I love love love these lipliners . I have been using these drive ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product?1 Answers
  • Was the eyeliner creamy or very rough1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This product I don't know if it's because it's old it's really dry you can't really see it on the skin it's not pregnant it at all I just I don't like this product have to push really hard on your lips to get any color whatsoever.
Tianna F.
Wilmington , MA
I love the Jordana lip liner in tawny. It's a great my lips but better shade. I find it very universal for me. I've been using it daily to line my lips before using my liquid lipsticks. This avoids the color from going into the lines around my lips. I just repurchased. Great price as well.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
A very understated product that is very comparable to a high end one! 👍🏻 though you need a sharpener to make a good fine tip for application, the lasting power and pigmentation it gives makes it one of my go-to's (especially this color). Highly recommended for its affordability and quality! 💋
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
I love that lip liner, has a good color is a little dry but has good pigmentation. I like this brand has good price and good quality. I recommend this product is good quality.
Vanessa V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lip liner it's definitely a dupe for many high end makeup brands its an awesome lip liner for 2 dollars and its awesome on its I own many of them .i will forever repurchase this lippy
Johanna S.
Great color. It doesn't last very long. You must carry it with you and reapply very often. The color, texture, and price are great but it does not last very long on your lips
Ivy P.
I absolutely love Jordana lip liners..this shade IS gorgeous for any campy lip..or by itself..I use it under nudes to give me a deeper shade..they're super cheap and worth it!!
Rachel M.
Pleasanton, CA
Jordana is one of the hidden gems of the drugstore this eye liner is so great. It is smooth, pigmented, and lasts in the water line. It is a great quality product and super affordable.
Anna H.
I have tried many lip liners and this by far is my favorite! It is long lasting and gentle no tugging at my lips when I apply it! Great pigment of color as well!
Trina S.
Adelanto, CA
This is one of ma fave eyeliners. I use it on my waterline. It goes on smooth with great precision. I have the eyeliner in several shades. I recommend this to all beauty divas.
Suhei c.
El Monte, CA
I love love love these lipliners . I have been using these drive 1990 I miss them...where can I find them...I need my plush red.....nutmeg and cabaret......
Mandy M.
Highland, MI
Was the eyeliner creamy or very rough
Brenda G.
Where can I find this product?