BeautyFaceFace MakeupJordana Cosmetics

by Jordana Cosmetics

Jordana Instant Glow Liquid Highlighter Star Lit 02

Does this have glitter in it?
أنا want try this is it good?
Is this more natural looking and super intense?
Start your review of Jordana Instant Glow Liquid Highlighter Star Lit 02!
Maria R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: SOFT LIT
Glow all the way with a natural looking, healthy glow! Our Instant Glow Liquid Highlighter is a liquid luminizer that can be worn alone or added to your most-loved liquid foundation for a luminous, dewy finish.
Caitlin M.
Bombay
Review for: MOON LIT
These are amazing!! Since I’m fair I can only use the lighter colors but it’s still a beautiful highlight. It’s mostly a natural or subtle highlight but you can still tell it’s there. I absolutely love these not just because they are drugstore either.
Dami O.
Washington
Review for: SUN LIT
It worked well, at least better than I their brands. Only problem was I ordered the wrong tone but I definitely will be order some more in the right tone.
Sara M.
Wheeling WV
Review for: MOON LIT
I like this product! Gorgeous shade, perfect for my skin tone (golden beige). It really gives a lot of glow! The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I wished it would’ve lasted a lot longer.
jennifer S.
Kirkville, NY
Review for: STAR LIT
Purchasing this JORDANA Instant Glow Liquid Highlighter is one of the most prudent purchases I've made. I chose Star Lit because it was closest to my natural skin color.  I just LOVE the glow, making my face look luminous but not a messy glossy look.  I'm also a big fan of mixing it with my regular foundation to just get a minimal shimmer to my face.  Very subtle.
payton W.
Review for: MOON LIT
This highlighter is AMAZING! The highlight is very natural, but is still glowing. Whenever I am in light it glows, even at night. I would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a good highlighter. This is as good as BECCA highlighters!
Viviana G.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Jordana Instant Glow Liquid Highlighter Moon Lit 01
I never use liquid highlighters but when I do I see myself gravitating towards this one. The glitter is not chunky but very finely milled which gives it a beautiful glow from within. I haven’t ran out yet because a little goes a long way with this product. I would definitely purchase again!
a K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: MOON LIT
honeeeeey If you want glowy skin... this is your buy omfdf Love this product! Would totally buy again! I kid you not ... this is perfect for you and the buy isn’t that’ bad
Parker M.
Review for: MOON LIT
Amazing glow natural but buildable can knock it out of the park for a highlight. Blends beautifully into the skin almost melting and creating a glow that is worth every penny I would totally buy and buy and buy this product.
Shannon C.
A wonderful product would buy again and will refer my customers to this product. Beautiful glow........