BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Yaimee O.
I do not have this color. The color I have is 09 Vanilla Bean. I absolutely love it. The brush makes it to easy to apply. The shade I have gives your lips a natural look. If you are interested in this product and you do purchase it. I would just say to be careful, because id you are not careful and turn it to much. A lot of lipgloss will come out.
Tina L.
These are really convenient for on the go because they are sheer and gives a really pretty glossy looks.They have many different shades to choose from and these smells really good.However,they are a little sticky so if you don't like that I would say pass on these.
Ashlie M.
I have the color watermelon punch. I really like the color but I absolutely hate how sticky it is! It gets really annoying and I always end up taking it off after a while.
Michaela C.
This used to be my favorite gloss. The product didn't last long but I really liked it. May be too sticky for some people but I thought it was a good formula.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
The stickyness was not pleasant, and the applicator is strange. Colors are good but wipes off too easily. Best used with a lip stain underneath.
Viktoriya E.
New Castle, CO
Doesn't stay on at all. Pretty colors to be applied on top of lipstick but not alone...very watery consistency.
Rachel A.
I loved the coloring and how easy it was to apply but after one drink it had already had started to fade
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
She shades are pretty but I did not like how sticky it was. I ended up giving it to my mother n law.
Gen B.
Corozal, PR
The color in these lip shines is so pretty. However, they're really sticky and kind of gooey which is fine at the beginning but gets annoying over time.
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?