BY JORDANA COSMETICS

JORDANA Incolor LipShine Glaze Brush On Gloss - Raspberry, Click Pen Easy to Use Brush On Gloss Hint of Flavor Splash Of Color Vitamin E to Protect Lips; Aloe for Added Moisture Made In Canada TIPS AND TRICKS Apply to the center of your upper lip and...

• Is this product good? I'd read the reviews but there aren't any a...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Yaimee O.
I do not have this color. The color I have is 09 Vanilla Bean. I absolutely love it. The brush makes it to easy to apply. The shade I have gives your lips a natural look. If you are interested in this product and you do purchase it. I would just say to be careful, because id you are not careful and turn it to much. A lot of lipgloss will come out.
Jennifer R.
Startex, SC
Review for: Incolor Lipshine Glaze Brush On Gloss Pink Grapefruit more...
These are GREAT. for a gloss, they have good pigmentation and they are super shiny. Would buy ten of them to have as backups as this is part of an everyday neutral lip I do a lot.
Tina L.
These are really convenient for on the go because they are sheer and gives a really pretty glossy looks.They have many different shades to choose from and these smells really good.However,they are a little sticky so if you don't like that I would say pass on these.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Jordana is a very excellent brand, this lip shine is cool but also are they matte lipstick, the diversity of colors in wonderful and the last forever in your lips.
Ashlie M.
I have the color watermelon punch. I really like the color but I absolutely hate how sticky it is! It gets really annoying and I always end up taking it off after a while.
Michaela C.
This used to be my favorite gloss. The product didn't last long but I really liked it. May be too sticky for some people but I thought it was a good formula.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
The stickyness was not pleasant, and the applicator is strange. Colors are good but wipes off too easily. Best used with a lip stain underneath.
Viktoriya E.
New Castle, CO
Doesn't stay on at all. Pretty colors to be applied on top of lipstick but not alone...very watery consistency.
Rachel A.
I loved the coloring and how easy it was to apply but after one drink it had already had started to fade
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
She shades are pretty but I did not like how sticky it was. I ended up giving it to my mother n law.
Natalia S.
Is this product good? I'd read the reviews but there aren't any at this moment.