JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick

by Jordana Cosmetics

Turn on your glow and get luminous in a flash! This creamy, easily blendable highlighter stick melts flawlessly onto skin for mistake-proof application. Use on its own for the perfect strobe, or with Sculpt N’ Go Creamy Contour Stick for a full highlight + contour look.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Ozokerite, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide. +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Is this a dewy highlight or does it have a more powdery finish?
Anyone know how this compares to glossier's highlighting stick?
Anyone know how this compares to glossier's highlighting stick?
Start your review of JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick!
Lakeland, FL
JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick uploaded by Jordan K.
Love this product! Great for highlight. It looks good with light blending for more drama but can easily be blended out more as a more subtle highlight. Got it on sale at Walgreens and I use it all the time!
Aurora, IL
Review for: 01 PEARL GLOW
This is my FAVORITE highlighter! I got it at the store for $3 and i now use it everyday. I put a little on my finger or beauty blender and it gives a soft glow. It isn't too shimmery and it doesn't have big chunks of glitter like some other highlighters do!
Palm Bay, FL
It’s a pretty inexpensive brand. The color is a light glittery pink and the shine is gorgeous. I bought my highlight from Walgreens but I’ve seen this brand in many beauty supply stores. It’s also an easy application (stick form) and was less than $2.
Bronx, NY
This is by far my favorite highlight at the moment. It is so affordable, blends into the skin giving the appearance of being lit from with in. I have it in every shade! It really shocked me how much I have fallen in love with this product! I suggest it to everyone
Moberly , Mo
I bought this and swatched it on my hand first and I thought it looked like a good highlighter. I when I put it on my face it looked like my face was oily and not like a highlight. I tried to blend some powder on top to make it look better and it completely disappeared. I don't recommend this.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: CVS
This is a subtle highlight that I love. It has sparklers, but they aren’t chunky and it blends right into your skin. I find it best to use my fingertips to blend out and also warm on skin prior to application. Great price!
Review for: 01 PEARL GLOW
The versatile and fantastic little cosmetic stick! I use this as a highlighter. The Stick makes it super easy to do strobing and highlights in smaller areas. I love this as it is subtle and not overwhelming with glitter.
Clearlake
It works in a pinch, but wasn't nearly bright enough in my opinion. I recommend a nice finger tap to apply this as putting it on as is smears the makeup underneath
Newaygo, MI
I bought this tonight on a whim while I was at my local Walgreens, I went home to swatch it on my hand, oh how impressed I am. It is very creamy and it's more pigmented than what I thought it would have been. When you first search it, it's very pigmented but you can blend it out to be more of a subtle highlight. On the high points of the face it's gorgeous. I will be using this whole stick.
It's a very good product!! The only down side is that it doesn't blend very well. But it has a really pretty glow to it. It is affordable and in budget. All in all I really like it. I would totally recommend it!