JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick

by Jordana Cosmetics

Turn on your glow and get luminous in a flash! This creamy, easily blendable highlighter stick melts flawlessly onto skin for mistake-proof application. Use on its own for the perfect strobe, or with Sculpt N’ Go Creamy Contour Stick for a full highlight + contour look.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Ozokerite, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide. +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Is this a dewy highlight or does it have a more powdery finish?
Anyone know how this compares to glossier's highlighting stick?
Anyone know how this compares to glossier's highlighting stick?
Start your review of JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick!
Davie, FL
Review for: 01 PEARL GLOW
In love... seriously. This is the first and so far only , that I can recall, stick highlight that actually lays nicely on my makeup. Most stuck highlights tend to either take up the makeup or they mix in and it looks weird and patchy but oh no not this. This is beautiful and suttle and I really love it and it's so cheap!
Kingwood, TX
When i first bought the product i really loved it! Went on smooth over my foundation or on a bare face. Over time ive noticed it doesnt go on as smooth, but , that is probably more about my sin than the product.
Review for: 02 RADIANT GLOW
This is the best highlighting stick I have used. Super blandable and subtle and doesn’t leave any weird residue. I’ve had the same one for about a year now and am not close to finishing it. It works as well as or better than other more expensive products.
1,177 reviews
Review for: 01 PEARL GLOW
I decided to pick one up because they were half off at my local Walgreens and I have had one in the past and I remember liking it the formula is beautiful you get a natural glow within on the skin it stays in place throughout the day and for a few dollars you get a gorgeous highlight that looks beautful.
el paso
JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick uploaded by al"liyiah W.
Review for: 02 RADIANT GLOW, 03 BRONZE GLOW
I had been running out of cream highlighters so I went to the store In search for my usual ones and stumbled upon these🙂 . Ever since I’ve been in love 🥰. The creams give such a natural glow to my face. They are best worn with no makeup, that’s just my opinion . For the prince range to only be $3-$5 , this is a go to product.
Baxter springs, ks
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am in love with this. I actually use it as a bronzing contour which on my tan skin is amazing. It's easily blended. In a pleasing to the eye container and isn't break the bank expensive. Doesn't leave residue on my face and I don't get dry skin from it. Amazing product.
Review for: 02 RADIANT GLOW
The packaging of this product is very beautiful. Although the highlighter itself was not good. It was more of a sparkle here and there then a glow. It was very sparkly but the sparkles were all over my face instead of the one spot I put the highlighter in.
Rockaway Park, NY
1,023 reviews
JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick uploaded by Lisa F.
Review for: 02 RADIANT GLOW
I’m always looking for light or goldish type highlighters because they look better on my pale skin. I was at Duane Reade and found this in the clearance section. I payed $2 for it so I figured I cant go wrong. I also like that it’s chunky stick, I find that it’s easier to apply. It looks very natural, no glitter which I like, and it’s not very highly pigmented. It’s more sheer and looks like a natural glow. I’m definitely happy I purchased it.
Review for: 02 RADIANT GLOW
This is my first cream stick highlight and it is so glowy. It looked so beautiful. I put it on the high points of my face and just tapped it with my finger. I put a very subtle powder highlight to set it and it was just beautiful. I love the glittery design too. It's so pretty. I got #1 first but it was too white for me. The I got # 2 and it's perfect, perfect, PERFECT! Jordana your products are amazing.
Lakeland, FL
JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick uploaded by Jordan K.
Love this product! Great for highlight. It looks good with light blending for more drama but can easily be blended out more as a more subtle highlight. Got it on sale at Walgreens and I use it all the time!