JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick

by Jordana Cosmetics

Turn on your glow and get luminous in a flash! This creamy, easily blendable highlighter stick melts flawlessly onto skin for mistake-proof application. Use on its own for the perfect strobe, or with Sculpt N’ Go Creamy Contour Stick for a full highlight + contour look.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Nylon-12, Ozokerite, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide. +/- May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Is this a dewy highlight or does it have a more powdery finish?
Anyone know how this compares to glossier's highlighting stick?
Anyone know how this compares to glossier's highlighting stick?
Start your review of JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick!
Deborah G.
East Norriton, PA
JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick uploaded by Deborah G.
Review for: 01 PEARL GLOW
I like this highlighter. It’s creamy, which really helps to achieve the dewy glow that you’re looking for with a product like this! My only complaint is that it’s super wide, so it’s difficult to get smaller areas, like under the grow or in the corner of the eye
Good-Girl W.
It's a very good product!! The only down side is that it doesn't blend very well. But it has a really pretty glow to it. It is affordable and in budget. All in all I really like it. I would totally recommend it!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,783 reviews
JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick uploaded by Lisa F.
Review for: 02 RADIANT GLOW
I’m always looking for light or goldish type highlighters because they look better on my pale skin. I was at Duane Reade and found this in the clearance section. I payed $2 for it so I figured I cant go wrong. I also like that it’s chunky stick, I find that it’s easier to apply. It looks very natural, no glitter which I like, and it’s not very highly pigmented. It’s more sheer and looks like a natural glow. I’m definitely happy I purchased it.
Leigh M.
Kingwood, TX
When i first bought the product i really loved it! Went on smooth over my foundation or on a bare face. Over time ive noticed it doesnt go on as smooth, but , that is probably more about my sin than the product.
Lindsay S.
1,282 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 01 PEARL GLOW
I decided to pick one up because they were half off at my local Walgreens and I have had one in the past and I remember liking it the formula is beautiful you get a natural glow within on the skin it stays in place throughout the day and for a few dollars you get a gorgeous highlight that looks beautful.
Flor A.
1,184 reviews
Review for: 02 RADIANT GLOW
This is my first cream stick highlight and it is so glowy. It looked so beautiful. I put it on the high points of my face and just tapped it with my finger. I put a very subtle powder highlight to set it and it was just beautiful. I love the glittery design too. It's so pretty. I got #1 first but it was too white for me. The I got # 2 and it's perfect, perfect, PERFECT! Jordana your products are amazing.
bell C.
Aurora, IL
Review for: 01 PEARL GLOW
This is my FAVORITE highlighter! I got it at the store for $3 and i now use it everyday. I put a little on my finger or beauty blender and it gives a soft glow. It isn't too shimmery and it doesn't have big chunks of glitter like some other highlighters do!
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
It’s a pretty inexpensive brand. The color is a light glittery pink and the shine is gorgeous. I bought my highlight from Walgreens but I’ve seen this brand in many beauty supply stores. It’s also an easy application (stick form) and was less than $2.
Kayla A.
Moberly , Mo
I bought this and swatched it on my hand first and I thought it looked like a good highlighter. I when I put it on my face it looked like my face was oily and not like a highlight. I tried to blend some powder on top to make it look better and it completely disappeared. I don't recommend this.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
JORDANA Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick uploaded by Jordan K.
Love this product! Great for highlight. It looks good with light blending for more drama but can easily be blended out more as a more subtle highlight. Got it on sale at Walgreens and I use it all the time!