JORDANA Gloss Sensations uploaded by Dani L.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Wear this juicy gloss on top of your favorite lip color for a boost of shimmer, or on its own for a blast of major shine! Gloss Sensations comes in a tube with a slanted tip that glides onto lips smoothly, and its on-the-go size is just right to toss into your makeup bag or purse!

• Lightly tinted colors
  • High-shine shimmer finish
  • On-the-go tube with slanted tip
  • Made in China

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, BHA, Mica. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Martina Y.
This is really nice and cheap , if you want a cheap lipgloss , this would be great ‼️ , I also have noticed that it's a kind of a dupe for the Mac Lipglass if you want the real clear dupe there's a clear jordana lipgloss and it's not as sticky as the Mac one which is great ‼️
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I haven't used much of it, but it was about $2 at the beauty supply store. I didn't like the texture or the color I chose (but I won't blame the latter on the company).
Cookie L.
Shiner, TX
I found this gloss at a random thrift store. Yea I know weird but it was unopen. I love this gloss. I have nothing negative to say. It's not sticky or anything. It's my go to gloss 24 seven.
Dani L.
This gloss starts off with a smooth finish and great color which lasts for a couple of hours. However it becomes rather sticky to the touch.
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had this for a year, I use it lightly in a Korean gradient way 😁😁 for effect hehe works well the color is pretty
Maurica Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This lipgloss is the best ever! When you have chapped lips pick this up and your lips will feel all glossy

Walmart