JORDANA Fabuliner Bold Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by nesrin e.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Bold lines are for bold girls! Fabuliner Bold Felt-tip Liquid Eyeliner is the ultimate rock-star liner with a thicker-than-normal felt tip. Defined eyes will never get lost in the crowd—and you’ll never feel a snag while applying, or see a smear! You’re in control!

• Felt-tip liquid eyeliner
  • Lines, defines, accentuates
  • Creates thick, bold lines
  • Glides on smooth and snag-free
  • Water-resistant, quick drying formula
  • Made in Germany

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Black 2 (CI 77266), Polyacrylate-16, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate.

• I have struggled for years with getting the perfect eyeli...1 Answers
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
Really a 3 1/2. I like to use it to do a quick sketch of my wing and then outline it with a better eyeliner. The tip doesn't stay pointy but it does last. It is like putting a cheap marker over your eyelid but I'd keep using it just because the quick sketch method has always given me a great wing. It does it's job for the price that it is.
Karen H.
I love this eyeliner even though I have trouble making my wing it's also pigmented and long lasting and applies easily.
nesrin e.
tripoli
I like it because it is easy to apply
But it's not beautiful on my eyes because my eyes not big & it makes them more smaller
But its good product 😶
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
I have struggled for years with getting the perfect eyeliner line on my upper eyelids. What is the best technique for this?

back