BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Never let anyone with bad brows tell you how to live your life. Instead, show them how to magically create their own perfect brows in seconds! The Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil has an extra fine point that makes it easy to draw natural-looking brow hairs with just a few quick strokes. Then, use the brush on the opposite end of the pencil to soften the look. Bad brow problem, solved!

• Colors, fills, defines
  • Creamy, lightweight feel
  • Sharpens to a fine point
  • Cap with grooming brush
  • Made in Germany

Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Copernica Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rhus Succedanea Cera (Fruit Wax), Sorbitan Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this a good product? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to avoid the point from breaking on ...3 Answers
  • Looking to switch up my daily #eyebrow routine. I current...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ilda V.
Review for: Jordana Eyebrow Pencil 06 Midnight Brown more...
This is as very inexpensive eyebrow pencil, but it was not my favorite. I had to press a little just for it to get on my eyebrow, and with that I would see my eyebrow hairs falling due to pressing hard. The brush on the cap is very stiff, and really did do anything. Not purchasing anymore! I like Jordana products, but unfortunately this was not one I would recommend
Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
Review for: (3 Pack) JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown more...
My absolute favorite eyebrow pencil of all times! My local beauty supply store recently stopped selling them and Im so upset. Its very creamy and just the right shade for me. My only problem is that it breaks very easily. Its only a buck and is perfect from r beginners
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Jordana Eyebrow Pencil 06 Midnight Brown more...
I really like this. I was going on vacation and needed a brown pencil quick fast! But Anastasia was wayy too expensive and the spoolie always breaks or the pencil stick falls out. For $28 bucks it should be perfect. So I tried this instead. It took some getting used to but this was a decent product. And I still use it. Because I use a sharpener for this brow pencil and it's not a twist-up it's lasting so much longer than most brands I've tried. Worth the buy and affordable.
Alexandra S.
Review for: Jordana Eyebrow Pencil 01 Taupe more...
These eyebrow pencils I found at my local drug store and couldn’t be happier. The pencil has lasted me over 3 months with daily use age. Every brush has a smooth comb/brush on the end so you don’t have to worry about any other brushes being needed. The pigment is super strong for a pencil and it easily glides on the skin. I have never been dissatisfied with this pencil and have bought multiple of them.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Jordana Eyebrow Pencil 06 Midnight Brown more...
JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil this is my go to drugstore brow pencil for if I run out of my good ones and need a cheap one fast. It works really well actually and the pencil itself doesn’t look shiny or weird like some others do. The brush on the cap is helpful too.
Allie K.
I must say that for he price I was completely blown away by how great this pencil is. I have super dark brown eyebrows and sometimes it's difficult to find a color that matches. Luckily the color selection from Jordana was great and I found a dark enough brown to match. It's a cream like consistency so it glides onto the skin really easily and doesn't tug at all. The only downside is that I do find it wears off a little during the day so sometimes I have to reapply.
Melinda W.
This brow pencil is okay. It's not my favorite I definitely think there are better brow pencils on the market but this is a very affordable product. The brush on it though does absolutely nothing though I think it's pretty pointless to have on there because i don't think it works well to comb through the brows. The formula of this isn't my favorite either but it's not bad for an affordable eyebrow pencil.
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
Review for: Jordana Eyebrow Pencil 06 Midnight Brown more...
Brows...this is it..!! All you need, at a drugstore price. Yep, I know I'm not the only one. Girls are dedicated to this pencil. High end makeup maybe but brows it's this pop in drug store buy. Don't waste your time or money on any other brow pencil. Girls this is the one. Smooth staying power with a great brush to make your brows flawless everytime.
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
This pencil is everything!! I have never liked pencils cause they didn't last and were so rough. But this pencil glides on does the work of a brow promade. I use the medium brown which looks more natural on me and I just set with a brow gel. And for the low price I can save plenty of money.
Marissa K.
I've been on the hunt for my holy grail brow pen. This one may not be it, but I'd rank it in my top 5 brow pens. It's very natural looking and easy to buff out if you apply to much. It's been my go to latley! I think they have a great color selection as well.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone know how to avoid the point from breaking on this pencil?
Adriana R.
Is this a good product?
Stephanie Q.
Kissimmee, FL
Looking to switch up my daily #eyebrow routine. I currently use the JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil because it matches perfectly to my natural color and its super easy and quick. I like to be as low maintenance as possible with my brows. What are some good options?