BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Fills In, Defines Colors Brows Creamy, Long Lasting Formula Sharpens to a Fine Point Made In Germany DIRECTIONS To shape and define natural looking eye brows draw tiny lines to mimic brow hair. Tip Before filling in your brows, first comb untamed hairs with built in brush.Net Wt. 0.039 oz 1.13 g see more...

• Is this a good product? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to avoid the point from breaking on this pen...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Allie K.
I must say that for he price I was completely blown away by how great this pencil is. I have super dark brown eyebrows and sometimes it's difficult to find a color that matches. Luckily the color selection from Jordana was great and I found a dark enough brown to match. It's a cream like consistency so it glides onto the skin really easily and doesn't tug at all. The only downside is that I do find it wears off a little during the day so sometimes I have to reapply.
Melinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow pencil is okay. It's not my favorite I definitely think there are better brow pencils on the market but this is a very affordable product. The brush on it though does absolutely nothing though I think it's pretty pointless to have on there because i don't think it works well to comb through the brows. The formula of this isn't my favorite either but it's not bad for an affordable eyebrow pencil.
Makiba E.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil is everything!! I have never liked pencils cause they didn't last and were so rough. But this pencil glides on does the work of a brow promade. I use the medium brown which looks more natural on me and I just set with a brow gel. And for the low price I can save plenty of money.
Marissa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been on the hunt for my holy grail brow pen. This one may not be it, but I'd rank it in my top 5 brow pens. It's very natural looking and easy to buff out if you apply to much. It's been my go to latley! I think they have a great color selection as well.
Joy P.
Review for: JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
I love this eyebrow pencil. It is just amazing honestly it glides on smooth and applies easily! Found this randomly at walgreens and had to buy because was a great deal! Glad I did, I use this eyebrow pencil everyday and it's cheap too! Works like a high quality brand
Tasha F.
Centerville, PA
Review for: JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
When I had dark hair, it worked sooooo great. I used more than half of it. It was like 4-5 dollars. It's the only eyebrow pencil I have ever used so I can't compare it to anything. But it worked so well.
Bianca B.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at Walgreens just to try it. I usually use ABH Dipbrow for my brows. But to be honest, this product does the same exact thing for only $3!!! It glides on smoothly and still gives your brows a natural look. I love it!
Ashley W.
I love this brow pencil it is pigmented, creamy, and fills the brows to perfection! My only complaint isn't on the product it's the actual packaging. It comes with a brush to help blend the product through the brows and it is like a pencil that needs sharpening. It's 2016 please just give us the plastic twisting packages I swear I feel like the wood pencils waste the product and I had to go out and buy a sharpener just to use. The brush is nice and does the job but it found that it would get caked up with the brow product. I still feel that it is worth the buy even if the packaging isn't the best it still give amazing results which is what matters.
Shelter M.
Review for: JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
I've been on the hunt for the perfect eyebrow pencil for my makeup kit and this is definitely one I'm going to be using for a while. I really do the Jordana pencil because it applies smoothly and evenly, I've heard some complain about the little brush on the end but I love it.
Alesha S.
Review for: JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
I bought this at Walgreens one night because it was on sale. I'm glad that I bought it because it matches my eyebrows perfectly. It's so easy to use this pencil and make my eyebrows a little thicker in the morning. I like that it didn't break off as soon as I used it which I've had that problem before. I will definitely buy more of this line.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
Does anyone know how to avoid the point from breaking on this pencil?
Adriana R.