Jordana Eyeliner Pencil
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I love this eyeliner for filling in my brows, it has a great staying power on my eyebrows and it makes them look great, I like to set with a eyebrow powder and it makes my eyebrows look very natural, love it and for .99 cents you cant beat it." in 1 review
- "For 99 Cents at Walgreens you can't really beat this white eyeliner." in 1 review
- "I was watching a youtube video and this woman kept using the Jordana eye liner pencil in black." in 1 review
- "Doesn't smudge, is affordable and gives you natural looking brows!" in 1 review
- "Just purchased this eyeliner today because I was out mainly shopping for nail polish and this eyeliner was on sale for .79 cents; I thought, why not, if it isn't any good I. won't really care because it's only a few." in 1 review
Jordana is waay affordable , and there is a pretty good selection of colours.
In the old school sharpened pencils, I have white for the inside corners of my eyes, which works very well . I bought a brown, for some reason , even if I heat or rub the tip, brown does skip along my lid, colour is not easily deposited. It`s somewhat stiff.
For the twist ups, Sea Green is by far the most used and loved . My niece and sister both tried it, and went out to purchase it. It`s a green that can be worn all seasons, it`s deep yet bright. Blue Devine takes 2nd place - a true royal blue.
I did have a black and a purple twist up that , as the regular brown pencil had , seemed stiff, dry, skipped on my lids, and colour was chalky and did not go on easily.
Very disappointing, especially for the black.
For the pencils/eyeliners that did work well, they are soft and comfortable to draw and apply.
I left off a star for the inconsistency of product.
Jordana does carry some eyeliners that have glitter. I have not tried them yet, but maybe next time around I`ll browse them a little more.
makeup😊 I will definitely be going back to purchase other colors!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos