Jordana Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Joeanuh M.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Rich, dense color resists fading. Smudge-proof. Lines, defines, accentuates. Smooth-glide formula. Stays put in all weather. . see more...

• Si llega a toparse con el ojo lo da├▒aria como si fuera algo toxic...1 Answers
  • A m I the only person that use this as a lip liner?2 Answers
  • I've used the retractable liners and I am in love, but never trie...2 Answers
Jordana Eyeliner Pencil
  • "Just purchased this eyeliner today because I was out mainly shopping for nail polish and this eyeliner was on sale for .79 cents; I thought, why not, if it isn't any good I. won't really care because it's only a few." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't smudge, is affordable and gives you natural looking brows!" in 1 review
  • "I love this eyeliner for filling in my brows, it has a great staying power on my eyebrows and it makes them look great, I like to set with a eyebrow powder and it makes my eyebrows look very natural, love it and for .99 cents you cant beat it." in 1 review
  • "I was watching a youtube video and this woman kept using the Jordana eye liner pencil in black." in 1 review
  • "For 99 Cents at Walgreens you can't really beat this white eyeliner." in 1 review
Amanda R.
I purchase Jordana eyeliners /pencils in the style has to be sharpened , and the twist ups.
Jordana is waay affordable , and there is a pretty good selection of colours.
In the old school sharpened pencils, I have white for the inside corners of my eyes, which works very well . I bought a brown, for some reason , even if I heat or rub the tip, brown does skip along my lid, colour is not easily deposited. It`s somewhat stiff.
For the twist ups, Sea Green is by far the most used and loved . My niece and sister both tried it, and went out to purchase it. It`s a green that can be worn all seasons, it`s deep yet bright. Blue Devine takes 2nd place - a true royal blue.
I did have a black and a purple twist up that , as the regular brown pencil had , seemed stiff, dry, skipped on my lids, and colour was chalky and did not go on easily.
Very disappointing, especially for the black.
For the pencils/eyeliners that did work well, they are soft and comfortable to draw and apply.
I left off a star for the inconsistency of product.
Jordana does carry some eyeliners that have glitter. I have not tried them yet, but maybe next time around I`ll browse them a little more.
Melissa G.
I bought this eyeliner because it was on sale and I wanted a blue liner to go with berry lipstick that I bought. I tried it and it stayed on all day and didn't budge/ smudge. The color was vibrant and smooth with no tugging involved. I need to go see if there are other colors because these are great.
Sarah G.
Review for: Quickliner Eye Foxy Brown
I bought this once because it was super cheap but I really didn't like how it looked on me. It kept smudging, I couldn't easily sharpen the pencil, and it was really hard to apply. I also really didn't like how the brown color looked on me, but that's my fault I guess because my skin is kind of tan
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good and inexpensive, but if you have watery eyes then don't get it. Overall it is a great eyeliner and I know people that don't have watery eyes like me and they say it's better than the high end ones they've owned before.
Melissa E.
fountain , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using Jordana since I was a teenager. They work really good and they are affordable. Even when I have money to spend on makeup I always grab these liners. They dont itch or cause any allergic reactions. I love how they look when u put the flame lightly to it. Makes it really dark.
Jennifer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great, for such a low price you would expect low quality but not at all. strong color and some eyeliner pull at your eyes but this one is not too harsh on the skin. i would recommend for bottom not top lid. i would buy again definetly.
Joy P.
Review for: 5 1 2 Medium Brown
I love this eyeliner. I found this brand at local drug store and it was a great deal so I tried it and wala. A great buy! The eyeliner is so creamy yet it doesn't smodge on me.
Carly B.
West Bend, WI
This is my number one favorite product of all time! I have probably been using it since I was 13 and now I am 21. It is incredibly cheap, stays put, and does not wear off too much by the end of the day. It can handle some tears and sweat. Too mucb of these will cause a bit of a problem, so just carry an extra one in your purse and you are good to go no matter what your day throws at you!
Miranda K.
Van Buren, AR
I have been using this eyeliner pencil in black since high school. Almost 10 years! I love it! I always pick it up when I am at Wal Greens. It goes on easy and smooth. The price is less than $5! I've used other brands and I always come back to this brand. Love love love!­čĺÖ
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in white and I really like this pencil it has a smooth glide and really helps lighten the eye and I use it below my brow as well sometimes and blend with my blending sponge. I would definitely recommend this to brighten the eyes!
Keoke L.
A m I the only person that use this as a lip liner?
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
I've used the retractable liners and I am in love, but never tried the pencils...are these as bright and vibrant as the retractables?
Geraldine M.
South Gate, CA
Yes it is. In my opinion. It goes on smooth and doesn't bleed on me like a lot of eyeliners from high end brands do.
Si llega a toparse con el ojo lo da├▒aria como si fuera algo toxico me refiero malograria a la vista o este delineador esta preparado para esas cosas?
heather w.
Oakdale, TN
Is this product any good