BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Your future is so bright; you’ll need to wear shades—of pretty eyeshadow! Smooth Eye Primer / Base onto lids as a prep-step to create a force field that will make any shadow and liner—from cream to powder—stick! The multi-purpose beauty must-have is also a highlighter that brightens up the eyes!

• 3-in-1—primer, base and highlighter
  • Extends the wear of eye makeup
  • Smooth and lightweight feel
  • Eye-brightening effect
  • Made in USA

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candellia Wax), Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol , Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Does this thing really work? 3 Answers
  • I have oily skin including my eyelids, is this product oi...2 Answers
  • I'm been on the hunt for some eye primer. I'm was wonderi...1 Answers
Tiffany B.
I love Jordana but this was the WORST eye primer I've tried. It was so dry I could barely get any product on my finger. Trying to put it on my lid it balled up and was SO patchy! I wasn't even going to attempt to put any shadow over top of it because my eye looked lumpy. Hard pass on this.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
This is really affordable. If you are looking for more of a powder eyeshadow primer vs. A liquid eyeshadow primer...I would choose this. It help my eyeshadow stay longer and didn't crease as much. It's not the best product in the eyeshadow primers but for the price, it works great !
Alexandra R.
San Lorenzo
The feeling of this at first is really drying and not creamy at all so I just warm it up with my finger and apply it to my lid. I also figured out it helps to set the primer first, then your good to go. If not the shadows will apply on a little patchy, so keep that in mind. For an eyeshadow beginner it's perfect!
Jasmine F.
Verona, NY
I stumbled across this product for a low price at k-mart and was immediately intrigued. I've never used cream-based eye primers as I usually stick to the liquids that come in a tube. However , this might just have me hooked. Eyeshadow colors are so much more bold and last long with this primer. It's very easy to apply.
Adrianna S.
Fort Bragg, CA
Priming eyelids is an absolute must and this is so smooth and doesn't smell bad. I love the packaging and it's such a perfect primer for the price. Definitely worth it. I will definitely get it again.
Melissa Z.
I did not know Jordana had an eye primer until I saw it at Kmart and though I would give it a try for $1.99. I really like it it gives you nice matte coverage to put your shadows on and does not crease. I would recommend it to any one.
Tayla W.
Overall this is just an okay eye primer. I'm not really into the idea of priming my eyelids in the first place but I suppose if you really like eye primers you'd like this. Definitely depends on your preference to
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
The primer works okay, it's definitely not the best primer I've used. But, if you're only going to use it for short periods of time, this will work!
Jherrii C.
This is an alright eye primer. It's really dry but the shadows do stay put and don't crease. I've just had better drug store options for primers.
Angie C.
bedford, in
I love how easily this is to apply. It definitely helps make the eye makeup last all day. It’s affordable and I would recommend this to anyone.
Kimberly L.
Saint louis, MO
Does this thing really work?
Fatima G.
Chino, Ca
where can you find this product?
Rebecca K.
Horicon, WI
I have oily skin including my eyelids, is this product oily?
Es resistente al agua?
Does the color come on pink? I assume it doesn't I also wanted to know weather the it's creamy?