Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color Brown Sugar (6-Pack) uploaded by Daniela P.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Faye T.
Delano, CA
Review for: Fresh Melon
I love this lip gloss. I have one and it is perfect.
ann c.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Fresh Melon
These are amazing very creamy. They a super afordable. I absolutely love these lipsticks from jardana
Michele S.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Fresh Melon
This is the only lip product I use. It does not get a clumped up and stays on for quite a long time. The colors are amazing

Elena M.
Review for: Fresh Melon
I love these. I love all Jordana products. But these are so good. They are moisturizing and pigmented and last pretty long. It's a good mix of a chapstick and lipstick.
Marie D.
Review for: Fresh Melon
Considering the price of this lip gloss, it is phenomenal. It hydrates and keeps my lips incredibly soft.
Maria S.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Fresh Melon
Seriously love these, color pay off is amazing. Staple in my makeup drawer and always have one in my purse .
Kendra C.
Review for: Fresh Melon
I love this lip color. It goes on smoothly and keeps my lips soft. The color stays on well also. It feels light on my lips, not heavy or sticky.
Analee V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Fresh Melon
This Product is amazing. It goes on smooth and it isn't sticky. The colors are light. And the most important i think is the price! Affordable!!!
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Review for: Fresh Melon
These are so good!!! I absolutely love jordana these and the lip pencils are BOMB. very affordable as well I love this. I swear by them they are so good!
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Fresh Melon
Applys smoothly on lips & gives off an extreme gloss although you do have to reapply
H L.
Minneapolis, MN
How long do they last on your lips
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these sticky in any way?