Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color Brown Sugar (6-Pack) uploaded by Daniela P.
2 colors available

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Fresh Melon
Applys smoothly on lips & gives off an extreme gloss although you do have to reapply
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fresh Melon
I love this product!! my friends are the ones that told me about this lip colors and i just feel in love with them. Number one thing you need to have in your purse.
ann c.
ann c.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Fresh Melon
These are amazing very creamy. They a super afordable. I absolutely love these lipsticks from jardana
Michele S.
Michele S.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Fresh Melon
This is the only lip product I use. It does not get a clumped up and stays on for quite a long time. The colors are amazing

Elena M.
Elena M.
Review for: Fresh Melon
I love these. I love all Jordana products. But these are so good. They are moisturizing and pigmented and last pretty long. It's a good mix of a chapstick and lipstick.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Fresh Melon
I actually really enjoy these I have always hated lip products besides Chapstick but this and their gloss is the perfect light weight feel that is just to die for . The shades are very diverse and match the tube since you cannot try them in stores as most drugstores do not have testers .
Miranda  G.
Miranda G.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Fresh Melon
For as cheap as these are they really are nice!! I like the feel and the sent!
Desiree N.
Desiree N.
Roanoke
Review for: Brown
I'm in love this stuff stays on all day with very minimal touch up needed. The price is great for the product andakes it sit easy on the wallet as well.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Katy, TX
Review for: Brown
This goes on so nice and smooth and it lasts forever because the color stays on well. I really recommend.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
Review for: Brown
I think that this brand is so underrated! Their products are amazing, some of my favorite drugstore gems are from jordana. I love these lipsticks. Great pigmentation, inexpensive and they're long lasting. Their color selection is also great.
H L.
H L.
Minneapolis, MN
How long do they last on your lips
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these sticky in any way?