Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color Brown Sugar (6-Pack) uploaded by Daniela P.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Review for: Brown

I like fragrances , format and packaging , the formula is moisturizing and non-sticky , are pigmented when applied but not last much color is more like a balsam
I do not think to buy them again because there are other similar products that give me more for less cost
Azalia R.
Review for: Brown
I think that this brand is so underrated! Their products are amazing, some of my favorite drugstore gems are from jordana. I love these lipsticks. Great pigmentation, inexpensive and they're long lasting. Their color selection is also great.
Desiree N.
Roanoke
Review for: Brown
I'm in love this stuff stays on all day with very minimal touch up needed. The price is great for the product andakes it sit easy on the wallet as well.
Ana D.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Brown
Very inexpensive and the texture was so creamy I love it!. I bought two a nude one and an orange nude one and I loved them both. I will go buy more for sure .
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Review for: Cookie
Love the sparkles and glitter in this lipstick! It goes on so smooth and is pigmented! The color lasts a long time!
Sara J.
Katy, TX
Review for: Brown
This goes on so nice and smooth and it lasts forever because the color stays on well. I really recommend.
Marlene M.
Winter park , FL
Review for: Fresh Melon
I actually really enjoy these I have always hated lip products besides Chapstick but this and their gloss is the perfect light weight feel that is just to die for . The shades are very diverse and match the tube since you cannot try them in stores as most drugstores do not have testers .
Miranda  G.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Fresh Melon
For as cheap as these are they really are nice!! I like the feel and the sent!
Elena M.
Review for: Fresh Melon
I love these. I love all Jordana products. But these are so good. They are moisturizing and pigmented and last pretty long. It's a good mix of a chapstick and lipstick.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
Review for: Fresh Melon
I love this lip gloss. I have one and it is perfect.
H L.
Minneapolis, MN
How long do they last on your lips
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these sticky in any way?